BON4Micro2
Poll: Should release be monthly or every two months. She gets to watch her destiny on here as the highest option is what it will be from results by December 31st. Thanks for your participation!
This poll is closed.
First of each month
33.33%
10 33.33%
Every other first of the month
66.67%
20 66.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy's monthly release
Bhuna71, your description of how your Wife dominates/teases you is titilating, to be sure! As Girlygirl has stated, your Wife knows all your "buttons" and pushes them with the expertise of a talented "organist!" The idea that She gives you a writing assignment, adds fuel to the blaze She continues to create and having you read your creative writing essays aloud is positively breathtakingly erotic and humiliating all rolled into one pretty lacy package with a bow on top! One can only imagine what goes through your mind not only articulating your fantasies, but having you start with a seemingly innocuous subject and spinning it into a tease/denial that She has you doing to yourself is indeed pure genius on Her part.
Hello everyone, just an update on sissy andreas new chastity schedule, we are closing in on one month andnit is already distressing her terribly. To think she has another month to go, she will be a wreck after beingnin chastity by then. As she was only lasting 3 minutes before I imagine it will be an even shorter release time at two months, I am guessing maybe 2 minutes at tops!
It will get easier - the first run at a new regime is bound to be the most difficult until one works out how to compartmentalise it properly. Maybe she needs a star chart as visual affirmation of her progress?  Wink
(01-27-2021, 07:00 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It will get easier - the first run at a new regime is bound to be the most difficult until one works out how to compartmentalise it properly. Maybe she needs a star chart as visual affirmation of her progress?  Wink

Oh no I remind her regularly how many days it has been and how many are left to go!
I bet she’d sooner you’d let her forget.  Wink
(01-27-2021, 09:43 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I bet she’d sooner you’d let her forget.  Wink

Lol probably so
Having to count the days up is endless... especially if being milked regularly.

I now have a remote control plug that Daddy can use via his phone. I have to have it in and he slowly but surely milks me, but it takes a long time. Having to do chores with it in makes it worse, especially when he puts it on high. It's a large Lovense Hush if you want to see.

Last weekend I was cleaning the grout in my bathroom with a small brush, while caged and plugged and nappied. I had a large NUK5 dummy strapped in as well and I was soon dribbling. Daddy supervised over the phone as I unlocked to shave and clean myself front and back before I was locked again and then squealing as he made me sit down on the plug before the thick cloth nappies and plastic pants.

Daddy watched me via my phone as he controlled the plug, it was like being on a baby monitor. I was down on my knees, which I was lucky enough to have protectors on, as well as my elbows, because Daddy said he wanted me focused on my bottom hole and on my scrubbing.

By the time he finished, my grouting was clean, but I was a sticky, dribbling, wet baby on the bathroom mat.
As long as the grouting is clean that’s the main thing.  Wink

Seriously, it must take a lot of effort to focus on your chores while tuning out the mental torment that doubtless accompanies such a regime.
(01-29-2021, 07:14 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: As long as the grouting is clean that’s the main thing.  Wink

Seriously, it must take a lot of effort to focus on your chores while tuning out the mental torment that doubtless accompanies such a regime.

My apartment has never been so clean in general, especially the corners and the bathroom and the toilet.

It's not so much mental torment as waves of embarrassment and shame, combined with unbearable pleasure because of how the milking feels, combined with frustration and helplessness because of the cage and the nappies.

But it's what I need. I am just a sticky, dribbling, naughty toddler boy.
(01-30-2021, 12:18 PM)wailer Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 07:14 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: As long as the grouting is clean that’s the main thing.  Wink

My apartment has never been so clean in general, especially the corners and the bathroom and the toilet.

It's not so much mental torment as waves of embarrassment and shame, combined with unbearable pleasure because of how the milking feels, combined with frustration and helplessness because of the cage and the nappies.

But it's what I need. I am just a sticky, dribbling, naughty toddler boy.
It is good tohear that your house is clean. However matron expects it to be spotless. Hope she doesn't find anything out of place.