BON4Micro2
Poll: Should release be monthly or every two months. She gets to watch her destiny on here as the highest option is what it will be from results by December 31st. Thanks for your participation!
This poll is closed.
First of each month
33.33%
10 33.33%
Every other first of the month
66.67%
20 66.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy's monthly release
(12-26-2020, 05:13 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Looks like sissy andrea is closing in on 2 months of denial by the way poll looks. She is really dreading a two month time period and only pleasing me with her tongue. Deliciously satysfying feeling for me. I did suggest i could find her someone to enjoy some other activities such as working on her sucking skills and just got an open mouth blank look from her. I do so love having a sissy of my own.

Well sissy andrea has already done nearly a month now so its only another month

curtsy
(12-26-2020, 10:35 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 05:13 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Looks like sissy andrea is closing in on 2 months of denial by the way poll looks. She is really dreading a two month time period and only pleasing me with her tongue. Deliciously satysfying feeling for me. I did suggest i could find her someone to enjoy some other activities such as working on her sucking skills and just got an open mouth blank look from her. I do so love having a sissy of my own.

Well sissy andrea has already done nearly a month now so its only another month

curtsy

Well its the last day of the poll and its nott looking good on monthly side at all. She will get onethis weekend for first of year release then on to two months unless there is a drastic change. I will let her know that you said it was only another month lol.
Well, it's only double the people voting on the 2 month option...
(12-31-2020, 08:58 PM)zizy Wrote: Well, it's only double the people voting on the 2 month option...

Yes its definitely an overwhelming number of people in support of it.

Just want to say thank you to all who voted in my poll for sissy andrea.I revsaled the results to her about 45 minutes ago. Even though she should have seen it coming she was still in disbelief that twice as many people wanted to extend her time. She is pretty depressed at this time and is fairly upset although I really do not see what the big deal is. Hopefully her attitude wi.change by tomorrow, should not start the new year off on a bad mood.
Hopefully the resolve that often comes with a new year (maybe Andrea could see it as a resolution of sorts) might help her get through the first stint after which she will be that much closer to being accustomed to her new rules and have a better idea how to pace it mentally (which is often the better part of the battle with these things). 

I wish you both luck.
Should I feel guilty for voting every other month? I know, for me, chastity can only last 72 hrs before i need out of the cage, but Without release, I've worked on no nut nov, but never made it a month. I've also an aneros, and though I enjoy squeezing it, I've never milked anything. I have been asexual for 6 yrs now, and do not expect to change that, but after 2 yrs single, I am trying to refocus what I really want. Personally if I could survive without a single orgasm ever, but thats just it, every day is a struggle. If your sissy can survive without milkings for 2 months, I have hope.. best wishes, and happy new year. I know it's little, but I've not had an orgasm this year yet.. hehe.
(01-02-2021, 03:12 AM)nella_bmar Wrote: Should I feel guilty for voting every other month? I know, for me, chastity can only last 72 hrs before i need out of the cage, but Without release, I've worked on no nut nov, but never made it a month. I've also an aneros, and though I enjoy squeezing it, I've never milked anything.  I have been asexual for 6 yrs now, and do not expect to change that, but after 2 yrs single, I am trying to refocus what I really want. Personally if I could survive without a single orgasm ever, but thats just it, every day is a struggle. If your sissy can survive without milkings for 2 months, I have hope.. best wishes, and happy new year. I know it's little, but I've not had an orgasm this year yet.. hehe.

My sissy wants out after 7 minutes. She has had to learn to deal with it and it does not bother me that she is locked up tight. Playing with herself is what got her into the cage a d I really do not see any reason to let her out of it any longer than it takes to change it out or for a tease and denial session. Those keep her on edge almost all the time, absolutely wonderful!
If she is feeling that way after such a short time period, that sounds more like the result of psychology (in much the same way that thinking or talking about the toilet often makes one feel they have a genuine urge to relieve themselves). 

The fact that Andrea has managed month long periods for a number of months now would suggest she has learned how to handle the genuine urges when they arise and I would suggest that a month is sufficient time in that doubling it merely involves adopting the same tactics for a greater period of time (whereas the difference between one day and a week for instance would probably necessitate one to learn entirely new tactics).
(01-02-2021, 02:28 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: If she is feeling that way after such a short time period, that sounds more like the result of psychology (in much the same way that thinking or talking about the toilet often makes one feel they have a genuine urge to relieve themselves). 

The fact that Andrea has managed month long periods for a number of months now would suggest she has learned how to handle the genuine urges when they arise and I would suggest that a month is sufficient time in that doubling it merely involves adopting the same tactics for a greater period of time (whereas the difference between one day and a week for instance would probably necessitate one to learn entirely new tactics).
I suspect that she will learn to live with it, actually she has no choice in the matter. It just encourages more tease and denial and back in the cage. This effectively keeps her basically on edge of cumming about all the time. This I suspect is the case since she is walking quite gingerly after a session of tease and denial, and when she seems to be leveling off guess what? More tease and denial for my sissy as I want her on the edge and desperate for relief the vast majority of the time as it helps her to focus on her actions that got her in this predicament. It also seems to help motivate her to perform her sissy duties around the house  much better. She will learn soon that a lot of this whining and complaining will get her a gag as I have heard about all I want to hear.
As I think I hinted at earlier, Andrea might not be thanking you for it now but the levels of resilience and self control that your tactics will undoubtedly instil in her longer term is something that (I would hope) she will eventually thank you for. 

Plus she will become a better person (and sissy) which can only be of benefit to you both.