BON4Micro2
Poll: Should release be monthly or every two months. She gets to watch her destiny on here as the highest option is what it will be from results by December 31st. Thanks for your participation!
This poll is closed.
First of each month
33.33%
10 33.33%
Every other first of the month
66.67%
20 66.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy's monthly release
Down to last 9 days on poll and its looking like she will be doing 60 day releases as of now. Thats delightful too because I have all those days for tease and denial sessions one her, she definitely won't take long when its tkme to milk her prostate.
Maybe you could also tie in sissy andrea's releases with how well she performs her fluffing duties

Curtsy
(12-22-2020, 11:59 AM)sissy_emily Wrote: Maybe you could also tie in sissy andrea's releases with how well she performs her fluffing duties

Curtsy

I have not infroduced that aspect yet but plan to after the new year starts. She is going to be in for some new directions of training as I have decided that I think she is well suited to be a sissy from now on.
(12-22-2020, 03:17 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 11:59 AM)sissy_emily Wrote: Maybe you could also tie in sissy andrea's releases with how well she performs her fluffing duties

Curtsy

I have not infroduced that aspect yet but plan to after the new year starts. She is going to be in for some new directions of training as I have decided that I think she is well suited to be a sissy from now on.

Lots of fun for You & Your boyfriend/lover at least then

Curtsy
(12-22-2020, 05:55 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 03:17 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

Curtsy

Lots of fun for You & Your boyfriend/lover at least then

Curtsy

Yes it will be, think that initially to get her used to touching another mans genitals I will have her using her hands to stimulate him and get him nice and firm, she does not realize I am looking for a real man at this time. Sissy emily have you put your opinion in her poll yet? I am sure she woul appreciate all the participation she can get from forum members here.
Ooh I thought i had already, although maybe not unless you can vote twice.

Would that be cheating or excitable enthusiasm ?

In any case i have voted now Miss Amber

Curtsy
I’m sure the first meeting between Andrea and your (still to be determined) ‘real man’ will be quite the event and can’t wait for it to be reported on.
(12-22-2020, 06:36 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: Ooh I thought i had already, although maybe not unless you can vote twice.

Would that be cheating or excitable enthusiasm ?

In any case i have voted now Miss Amber

Curtsy

Thank you for that sissy emily i will tell sissy andrea she got another vote.

(12-22-2020, 06:58 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m sure the first meeting between Andrea and your (still to be determined) ‘real man’ will be quite the event and can’t wait for it to be reported on.

I am sure I will get some resistance, it wont be right away. Have to work her into it a bit first.
Looks like sissy andrea is closing in on 2 months of denial by the way poll looks. She is really dreading a two month time period and only pleasing me with her tongue. Deliciously satysfying feeling for me. I did suggest i could find her someone to enjoy some other activities such as working on her sucking skills and just got an open mouth blank look from her. I do so love having a sissy of my own.
Learning a new skill is a useful way to pass the time and may be just the tonic to keep her mind off her cravings for a while.  Wink