BON4Micro2
Poll: Should release be monthly or every two months. She gets to watch her destiny on here as the highest option is what it will be from results by December 31st. Thanks for your participation!
This poll is closed.
First of each month
33.33%
10 33.33%
Every other first of the month
66.67%
20 66.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy's monthly release
(12-19-2020, 05:29 PM)zizy Wrote: Whole videos are an option these days.

That is true as well. Zizy are you a sissy as well?
(12-18-2020, 05:42 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Absolutely- you just know that if the alternative had been once every six months that it wouldn’t have done much to affect the voting pattern compared to what we’ve seen.  Big Grin

I think 6 monthly should be the most generous option

Maybe not at first but as the mid/long term goal

(12-19-2020, 03:27 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Well it is official now, sissy andrea is getting a holy trainer nub device for christmas. Should be fun to see look on her face when she opens it.

What a lovely present Miss Amber

I hope You can think of a suitable way for sissy andrea to thank You for her prezzie
That may well still be to come. Andrea is still in her first year of chastity so things are still in their very early stages. The longer things remain at a particular standard the more accustomed she will become so more stringent methods may be deemed a necessity in due course. 

But of course, that is entirely for Amber to determine.  Wink
(12-20-2020, 12:03 AM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 05:42 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Absolutely- you just know that if the alternative had been once every six months that it wouldn’t have done much to affect the voting pattern compared to what we’ve seen.  Big Grin

I think 6 monthly should be the most generous option

Maybe not at first but as the mid/long term goal

(12-19-2020, 03:27 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Well it is official now, sissy andrea is getting a holy trainer nub device for christmas. Should be fun to see look on her face when she opens it.

What a lovely present Miss Amber

I hope You can think of a suitable way for sissy andrea to thank You for her prezzie

Oh she will, although she will not like the smaller cage at all. As for 6 months time she would be on tbe roof going crazy to release. Would be tremendous amount of whining.
There's always the options of 6 months after she stops whining.
(12-20-2020, 02:29 PM)zizy Wrote: There's always the options of 6 months after she stops whining.

My longest period was just over 6 months at the time i fully expected/accepted/wanted it to be more or less permanent 

I guess it depends on what You & sissy both want though ultimately
(12-20-2020, 07:15 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:29 PM)zizy Wrote: There's always the options of 6 months after she stops whining.

My longest period was just over 6 months at the time i fully expected/accepted/wanted it to be more or less permanent 

I guess it depends on what You & sissy both want though ultimately

Actually it is what I want, she got herself into this so I am now in control.
I remember seeing both of my cages and being so worried. I knew that Daddy wouldn't be letting me out of them without him there to make sure nothing was allowed to happen to them.

When sissy opens her present on Xmas morning, are you going to enjoy locking her in it to get the holidays off to a good start?

I can imagine sissy will start to get worried about how small it is and how well it holds her so much so that she starts to forget she's wearing it, until you pass her or she sees you watching her and feels it tighten and control to the point where it is a battle between her peepee and the unrelenting steel.
Sorry Miss Amber

I guess what i meant is what You decide now & Your sissy andrea should have been more careful in what she wished for

Curtsy
(12-21-2020, 09:41 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: Sorry Miss Amber

I guess what i meant is what You decide now & Your sissy andrea should have been more careful in what she wished for

Curtsy

Oh dear, she did not wish for it. She failed to curb her actions after repeatedly being told to stop so I put a stop to it and she really regrets it now.