BON4Micro2
Poll: Should release be monthly or every two months. She gets to watch her destiny on here as the highest option is what it will be from results by December 31st. Thanks for your participation!
This poll is closed.
First of each month
33.33%
10 33.33%
Every other first of the month
66.67%
20 66.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy's monthly release
i voted every other month, it is more than often enough.  i routinely go 3 months and sometimes as long as 6!  That is rare, as Mistress worries about my prostate health if it is longer than 3 months.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(12-07-2020, 02:27 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Thank you for your vote on it, I am looking for varying opinions and reasons for the opinion from the forum. It is a bottom milking but with an aneros prostate massager and she is not allowed to use her hands, and it has to be producing within 5 minute, if it starts coming out by then she can keep going until she has milked her little clitty until it stops. If it comes out to every other month I am sure that she will be fine.

Yes Ma'am of course your decision will be the right one. I know how it feels to have that massager in my bottom and being watched as I hump it.
Sissy andreas release has been delayed temporarily by life it seems. Hopefully.in the next week or so I will see to it that she gets to have a release. Hopefully can do a christmas fireplace picture, I think she would look adorable, just have to find a nice holiday outfit.
I’m sure it would make a lovely Christmas present for Andrea.  Wink
(12-15-2020, 05:58 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m sure it would make a lovely Christmas present for Andrea.  Wink

Well she does not know that I may have her do a holiday picture like a postcard would have yet and I am sure she will not be too happy about it. But I would love to send it out to a select few, to get her a little more exposure as the sissy she is since it would be good for her in her journey to accept her inner sissy self.
This is going to be a less than monthly release for the sissy, right?
<curtsey> Ms. Amber, the pics that You have posted of sissy andrea have been gorgeous! And what better pic than one with a holiday theme? Thank-You for writing about Your experiences with sissy andrea!
(12-16-2020, 06:41 AM)zizy Wrote: This is going to be a less than monthly release for the sissy, right?

This particular one will be a little over a month. Her fate on future releases depends on the public poll and I must say it is not looking good for her. She looks like she will be enduring two months of tease and denial before she gets one right now unless the tide changes drastically.
(12-16-2020, 09:18 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 06:41 AM)zizy Wrote: This is going to be a less than monthly release for the sissy, right?

This particular one will be a little over a month. Her fate on future releases depends on the public poll and I must say it is not looking good for her. She looks like she will be enduring two months of tease and denial before she gets one right now unless the tide changes drastically.

That would be a pretty drastic change. It would take 11 people to vote for a one month option, but, between other strict women and sissies who have probably gone for longer and may think that one month is a bit too indulgent... prospects are indeed pretty grim.
(12-17-2020, 02:50 PM)zizy Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 09:18 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

That would be a pretty drastic change. It would take 11 people to vote for a one month option, but, between other strict women and sissies who have probably gone for longer and may think that one month is a bit too indulgent... prospects are indeed pretty grim.
Yes she will not be a very happy sissy when she gets to see tomorrow how the voting is shaping up for her. She is already lamenting that she should be able to release more than once a month but I told her she would be a very spoiled sissy then and she need to worry about her pleasing me than her litlle playtoy locked in chastity cage.