BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time with Auntie
That first summer Timmy stayed with her, Auntie discovered how delicate the little boy was. That was just fine with her. She felt Timmy would be better off spending the summer as a girl. She knew he would look so much better, and behave better, as a girl. And, she had everything needed. She had kept all the little girl clothes her daughter had worn and redecorated her daughter's old bedroom. Just like it was when she was a little girl. She cherished that precious time. She missed having a little girl. 

Now, little delicate Timmy would be spending the summers with her. Small and frail with hair too long for a boy. He would make the perfect little girl. She would dress him in pretty dresses and petticoats. Curl his hair, adorn it with ribbons and bows, and call him Tammy. Tammy would play with dolls and help around the house. Auntie even bought a new dress, especially for Tammy. It would be a good summer, as everything was planned, and Timmy would just have to accept it. It was for his own good.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From the depiction, Aunty has great taste in little girl dresses, Tammy should have a lovely summers.
It will do him the power of good and if he can only get over his self consciousness and subservience to stereotypes (easier said than done), he can really learn to love it, too.  Big Grin
I could never be described as frail or delicate but my Auntie knew that I would be better off in dresses and petticoats, some women just instinctively know. There might be tears and tantrums, there certainly was with me, but eventually he'll accept what his Aunt already knows
(12-01-2020, 06:27 AM)Satin Jessie Wrote: I could never be described as frail or delicate but my Auntie knew that I would be better off in dresses and petticoats, some women just instinctively know. There might be tears and tantrums, there certainly was with me, but eventually he'll accept what his Aunt already knows
I agree, Jessie, "some women instinctively know."
Another fine illustration and description of petticoating, Michaela. You are a prolific writer!
Heart
(12-01-2020, 12:04 AM)Michaela Wrote: That first summer Timmy stayed with her, Auntie discovered how delicate the little boy was. That was just fine with her. She felt Timmy would be better off spending the summer as a girl. She knew he would look so much better, and behave better, as a girl. And, she had everything needed. She had kept all the little girl clothes her daughter had worn and redecorated her daughter's old bedroom. Just like it was when she was a little girl. She cherished that precious time. She missed having a little girl. 

Now, little delicate Timmy would be spending the summers with her. Small and frail with hair too long for a boy. He would make the perfect little girl. She would dress him in pretty dresses and petticoats. Curl his hair, adorn it with ribbons and bows, and call him Tammy. Tammy would play with dolls and help around the house. Auntie even bought a new dress, especially for Tammy. It would be a good summer, as everything was planned, and Timmy would just have to accept it. It was for his own good
lucky timmy !
i wanted so bad to be a girl when i was his age also...i would have loved having an Auntie that femminzed little sissy bois...
(12-01-2020, 05:58 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: It will do him the power of good and if he can only get over his self consciousness and subservience to stereotypes (easier said than done), he can really learn to love it, too.  Big Grin

well he looks like he is sulking, i wonder if he has already had his first little girl spanking over Aunts lap
The first time a boy is spanked when he’s been dressed as a girl is a truly humbling experience.

It isn’t just the spanking - being put across your mother’s or your aunty’s lap and having your bottom smacked. It’s the realisation of how easy it is for her to get access to your pantied bottom when you’re wearing a skirt or dress. None of the usual fumbling around undoing a belt and buttons and zips like with your boyish trousers or shorts. Oh no. You’re across her lap, and in the next moment your skirt or dress is high above your waist and everyone can see your knickers.

If you’re lucky you’ll be allowed to keep them on for your spanking, but if you’re not then they’ll be quickly tugged down round your knees and your bare bottie is fully exposed.

From then on you’ll realise just how quick and easy it is to administer a spanking when you’re dressed as a little girl.
My mother didn’t believe in spanking so I can’t comment on that particular case of affairs but there are undoubtedly a lot of areas of life that are much more risky in skirts and dresses (one of the many reasons why I love them so much).  Big Grin Wink