BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress relief
I work in retail and despite all the Covid restrictions this is still an incredibly busy time for me. I don't think people who haven't worked in retail appreciate how hard we all work to give you the Christmas you want.
When I'm under this much stress I crave the release of putting myself in someone else's hands and letting them take control for a while. When I was with my Auntie Kay we would set aside my days off for some serious playtime which would set me up for the rest of the week ahead. 
One day I'd be a little girl in my best dress and petticoats left to play with my toys and teddies, the next day off I'd be in my school uniform doing arts and crafts, cookery or some other fun subject from school. There would be lots of spankings throughout the day, I am a very naughty girl when not closely supervised, but by the time I was put to bed I'd be blissfully stress free and ready for anything. The stinging afterglow in my bottom would be a constant soothing reminder until my next day off. 
Unfortunately I'm on my own now. I'm off today but, once I've finished my chores, I'll be putting on my favourite dress and frilliest knickers and reliving some happy memories
Satin Jessie, they are lovely memories of you and Auntie. It’s lovely to check out from daily stress to let someone take over and let you enjoy and a soothing reminder, perfect. Do enjoy your day off, even though unfortunately solo. Retail is a huge part of the backbone of world operations and can break your backbone also.
Thanks afp. It's definitely backbreaking but thankfully, even after 20 years, not spirit breaking xx
In the best possible way, I’m glad you’re still busy (better than the alternative). I understand role play can be very therapeutic and I can’t but endorse the process of getting in touch with one’s feminine side.  Big Grin
Thanks Girlygirl, I know I'm one of the lucky ones. Thank god for the Internet! I do love role-playing, I've always had a vivid imagination which is really handy now as I have to play on my own xx
(11-30-2020, 05:30 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: In the best possible way, I’m glad you’re still busy (better than the alternative). I understand role play can be very therapeutic and I can’t but endorse the process of getting in touch with one’s feminine side.  Big Grin
It used to always make me smile when people used to ask me how I managed to remain so calm in the run up to Xmas. Was tempted to tell them about my collection of satin dresses and the twelve throbbing cane welts on my bottom but decided it was probably best to keep it as my little secret