BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Male Should Be Locked
You know, i am a sissy but still a male too, but i think all males should be locked in chastity 24/7/365 and very important, controlled by a female. With the proper fit of the chastity cage, masturbation will become just a distant memory and over time males become very obedient and feminine. I hope most of you agree?!!
sissy caja
I think you will get quite a strong consensus.  Wink Certainly testosterone causes more problems than it could ever hope to solve.
(11-29-2020, 10:14 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I think you will get quite a strong consensus.  Wink Certainly testosterone causes more problems than it could ever hope to solve.

LOL, not to mention the morning glory.
I agree that males should be locked. It makes them so much more controllable when their clitty is out of sight and they cant touch it. Makes them want to please so bad to get a release.