ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Clothing
(12-19-2020, 05:43 PM)afp Wrote: I see why the sailor suit is Alans’s favorite, just look at Charles smile, shows the power of that style.

Who wouldn't smile about being put in such a cute outfit x
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/70287002...e_18&crt=1

This is my absolute favourite dress to wear in the evening. It's utterly gorgeous, and if money were no object I would fill a wardrobe with items from the collection. I would love to wear this in the formal garden of a stately home one day, but the furthest I have been allowed to wear it is in the afternoon sun on our patio.
Oh my gosh Sissy Celeste, Classic Lolita Elegant Short Sleeves Chic Stripe Cotton 2-Way Neckline Summer Midi Dress Flared OP, is expensive but beautiful, I’ll have to see can I afford that.
(11-21-2020, 11:49 PM)Brittneyknowsbest Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:14 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: Unlike many here, baby things and little girls' clothes don't do anything for me (except plastic pants, but that's because of the plastic, not the babyishness). My favourite outfit to wear is my school uniform including regulation school knickers, a fairly accurate re-creation of the uniform worn by the junior girls (age 11-13) when I was at school in the 1980s. I also love the PE kits (netball, swimming and ballet) that go with my school uniform. Apart from that, though, I wear adult ladies' clothes. I particularly enjoy wearing secretary outfits (I have about a dozen satin blouses and 8 skirt suits, which I wear with tights and heels) and dresses in various styles.

I also have quite a number of material fetishes: the "traditional" fetish fabrics of rubber/latex, leather and PVC/plastic, but also: Then there are the oddly specific things: There's so much that turns me on, frankly it's a wonder I'm not permanently erect.

Wow very interesting indeed! I love the adidas track suit!

This is how I normally dress if anyone cares.

LOVE it!
(12-19-2020, 11:16 PM)afp Wrote: Oh my gosh Sissy Celeste, Classic Lolita Elegant Short Sleeves Chic Stripe Cotton 2-Way Neckline Summer Midi Dress Flared OP, is expensive but beautiful, I’ll have to see can I afford that.

Just to note, if the sizes on Etsy aren't quite big enough they will do an extra large size for a bit extra via their main website (although I couldn't find it listed on that site anymore which is a bit odd). Beware going on the main site though - you will swoon at the items listed, and it could do serious damage to your credit card balance. It is absolutely excellent quality too - not like some Chinese stuff sold on Amazon or Ebay.
They do look absolutely exquisite dresses and as you say a visit would be quite fatal to any sissy not yet familiar with the art of self control  Big Grin
(11-22-2020, 07:51 PM)sissysoft Wrote: I go weak at the knees dressed in soft and fluffy cardigans and jumpers (sweaters for our North American friends).  Particularly when worn with very feminine skirts, blouses and even trousers.  With very soft and lacy panties, bras and similar.  
The softness and femininity of a woollen garment puts me instantly in a very different, 'soft' mindset and demeanour.

I don't think there is anything more feminine than a soft and fluffy angora or mohair cardigan. I quite often have to wear one when sent out to the shops in boy dress. That tends to get me lots of attention.
It sounds like you are subject to a more than fair compromise though. Just one female item for an otherwise male outfit.