ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Clothing
I LOVE wearing satin Cocktail, Prom dresses and Ball Gowns! Makeup and Jewelry!
Who doesn’t, Dena. Dresses are the height of femininity and occasion dresses very much the peak of those.
For me, if it is girly, I just love it. Daily I wear bra, panties and some sort of stocking, hose or tight, but when I get to dress up I love secretary look, vintage, and classy look. So nothing to short, not sure if that is with age or my tastes develop over time
A sissy after my own heart.  Wink
Wow, where to start?

I get so excited when I properly strap a bra around me(arms through shoulder straps and fastening clips at the back) and the soft whisper of nylon stockings as they roll up my smooth legs sends thrills. I just adore that feeling of “bondage” as I tighten the straps of my firm corset, and I really become the sissy when my stockinged feet slip into my 4” stilettoed heels. And doing up the back zip of a waisted and full skirted pretty floral sundress completes the joy of being such a lucky gurl.

But then I have a fetish; plastic and pvc rainwear. I am in sissy heaven when wearing a translucent hooded plastic mac (raincoat) as heavy rain smacks against the hood, and rivulets run down the smooth surface of the delicious coat.

Total sissy paradise.
Sissy Priscilla, that’s a lovely description.
[attachment=3703 Wrote:Cindy pid='33253' dateline='1606024878']I like to dress in clothes that would have been in style for little girls in the fifties and sixties. I like flared dresses with petticoats, school uniforms, ruffly ankle socks, fairly plain cotton or nylon full brief panties and mary jane or saddle shoes.

Being a member of the Ancient Order Of Males Who Feminize Other Males, it is mandatory for any males who we feminize begin their feminization in the style Cindy mentions. They wear this style of clothing until the feminizee goes onto the next stage of the feminization, where they begin to wear clothing more appropriate to their actual age.

As it happens the mother of one of our branch members by the name of Paul is an excellent seamstress and it is she and a couple of women she knows who supplies all our clothing needs right from frilly diapers to the most gorgeous taffeta and satin dresses.

What a brilliant term - feminizee 

Absolutely though, it is important that any feminizee is able to learn younger feminine skills before being allowed access to the older (and often more complicated) skills - don’t run before you can walk. 

Besides, there is a lot of joy to be found in the norms of the younger sissy - and indeed younger females, which is something I often ponder on myself having only embraced my femininity when on the cusp of adulthood.
(12-19-2020, 01:32 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: What a brilliant term - feminizee 

Absolutely though, it is important that any feminizee is able to learn younger feminine skills before being allowed access to the older (and often more complicated) skills - don’t run before you can walk. 

Besides, there is a lot of joy to be found in the norms of the younger sissy - and indeed younger females, which is something I often ponder on myself having only embraced my femininity when on the cusp of adulthood.

One thing I haven't stressed is, initially a feminizer must have absolute power over the feminizee. One thing he must do is to put the feminizee in his place and that he must be subservient to whoever is feminizing him.

Alan's favourite clothing for all his feminizees, such as Charles here is that of the sailor suit. 

I see why the sailor suit is Alans’s favorite, just look at Charles smile, shows the power of that style.