ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Clothing
Ooh, what lovely knickers!
(11-22-2020, 11:10 AM)Bhuna71 Wrote: Ooh, what lovely knickers!

They're wonderful aren't they. I've got pairs in blue, green, white and red and they're all fabulous to wear. The red one's got me into a lot of trouble though Big Grin
I'd definitely recommend Miss Discreet, great service and relatively cheap but really well made 
Jessie x
All wonderful clothes in the descriptions and links, I think I’ll have to sort my finances and go on a shopping spree.
Don’t be coy, afp; what are your personal preferences?  Wink
(11-21-2020, 11:49 PM)Brittneyknowsbest Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:14 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: Unlike many here, baby things and little girls' clothes don't do anything for me (except plastic pants, but that's because of the plastic, not the babyishness). My favourite outfit to wear is my school uniform including regulation school knickers, a fairly accurate re-creation of the uniform worn by the junior girls (age 11-13) when I was at school in the 1980s. I also love the PE kits (netball, swimming and ballet) that go with my school uniform. Apart from that, though, I wear adult ladies' clothes. I particularly enjoy wearing secretary outfits (I have about a dozen satin blouses and 8 skirt suits, which I wear with tights and heels) and dresses in various styles.

I also have quite a number of material fetishes: the "traditional" fetish fabrics of rubber/latex, leather and PVC/plastic, but also: Then there are the oddly specific things: There's so much that turns me on, frankly it's a wonder I'm not permanently erect.

Wow very interesting indeed! I love the adidas track suit!

This is how I normally dress if anyone cares.

Great girly figure WOW
(11-22-2020, 02:33 PM)Babynicks Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:49 PM)Brittneyknowsbest Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:14 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: Unlike many here, baby things and little girls' clothes don't do anything for me (except plastic pants, but that's because of the plastic, not the babyishness). My favourite outfit to wear is my school uniform including regulation school knickers, a fairly accurate re-creation of the uniform worn by the junior girls (age 11-13) when I was at school in the 1980s. I also love the PE kits (netball, swimming and ballet) that go with my school uniform. Apart from that, though, I wear adult ladies' clothes. I particularly enjoy wearing secretary outfits (I have about a dozen satin blouses and 8 skirt suits, which I wear with tights and heels) and dresses in various styles.

I also have quite a number of material fetishes: the "traditional" fetish fabrics of rubber/latex, leather and PVC/plastic, but also: Then there are the oddly specific things: There's so much that turns me on, frankly it's a wonder I'm not permanently erect.

Wow very interesting indeed! I love the adidas track suit!

This is how I normally dress if anyone cares.

Great girly figure WOW

Well I try!
(11-22-2020, 01:39 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Don’t be coy, afp; what are your personal preferences?  Wink

My personal preferences are:
- box pleated skirt
- wrap skirt, side buttoning 
- denim skirt, but not a made from pair of pants look
- satin evening gowns long or short 
- Depending on temperature or style, sheer tights and either a form fitting top, something soft and luxurious like cashmere or silk.
(11-22-2020, 02:53 PM)afp Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 01:39 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Don’t be coy, afp; what are your personal preferences?  Wink

My personal preferences are:
- box pleated skirt
- wrap skirt, side buttoning 
- denim skirt, but not a made from pair of pants look
- satin evening gowns long or short 
- Depending on temperature or style, sheer tights and either a form fitting top, something soft and luxurious like cashmere or silk.

I love box pleated skirts!
<curtsey> Ms. Brittneyknowsbest, Thank-You for asking! This sissy just loves h.er bra and lipstick (for starters). And of course h.er "vanity fairy" panties. Beyond that, thigh highs and a dress complete an outfit. And despite the lovely feel of wearing high heels, this sissy has just about eliminated them... with age, they have become a liability for ankles.
I go weak at the knees dressed in soft and fluffy cardigans and jumpers (sweaters for our North American friends). Particularly when worn with very feminine skirts, blouses and even trousers. With very soft and lacy panties, bras and similar.
The softness and femininity of a woollen garment puts me instantly in a very different, 'soft' mindset and demeanour.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.