BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Clothing
Hi girls! Iā€™d love to know what some of your favorite outfits or clothing in general is too wear. I know what my friends favorite is and Iā€™d like to know other sissies faves.
I have loved dresses since my mom began dressing me as a girl at age 11.
Iā€™m a lover of anything feminine and have spent a lot of time in pencil skirts, both during my petticoating (when I had to dress as a secretary) and in my current role (as an air stewardess).Ā 

If there is anything that tickles my fancy more than anything though it is 50s style vintage dresses. I own several and love the way they swish.Ā  Big Grin
I love anything in satin with lots and lots of petticoats and bows, puff sleeves, Peter Pan collars and short enough to see my frilly knickers when I bend over *giggles *
(11-21-2020, 06:42 PM)SatinĀ Jessie Wrote: I love anything in satin with lots and lots of petticoats and bows, puff sleeves, Peter Pan collars and short enough to see my frilly knickers when I bend over *giggles *

I don't get a kick from wearing ladies clothing like bras and panties etc,Ā but put me into a nappy and baby girls clothing and I love it. The frillier the dresses and bonnets the better for me as I love being a baby girl especially when I have wet my nappy and rubbers. Being a little baby makes me feel at peace with the world.

Baby Stephanie x
A very wide variety of sissies in here I see. I like it!
Unlike many here, baby things and little girls' clothes don't do anything for me (except plastic pants, but that's because of the plastic, not the babyishness). My favourite outfit to wear is my school uniform including regulation school knickers, a fairly accurate re-creation of the uniform worn by the junior girls (age 11-13) when I was at school in the 1980s. I also love the PE kits (netball, swimming and ballet) that go with my school uniform. Apart from that, though, I wear adult ladies' clothes. I particularly enjoy wearing secretary outfits (I have about a dozen satin blouses and 8 skirt suits, which I wear with tights and heels) and dresses in various styles.

I also have quite a number of material fetishes: the "traditional" fetish fabrics of rubber/latex, leather and PVC/plastic, but also: Then there are the oddly specific things: There's so much that turns me on, frankly it's a wonder I'm not permanently erect.
(11-21-2020, 11:14 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: Unlike many here, baby things and little girls' clothes don't do anything for me (except plastic pants, but that's because of the plastic, not the babyishness). My favourite outfit to wear is my school uniform including regulation school knickers, a fairly accurate re-creation of the uniform worn by the junior girls (age 11-13) when I was at school in the 1980s. I also love the PE kits (netball, swimming and ballet) that go with my school uniform. Apart from that, though, I wear adult ladies' clothes. I particularly enjoy wearing secretary outfits (I have about a dozen satin blouses and 8 skirt suits, which I wear with tights and heels) and dresses in various styles.

I also have quite a number of material fetishes: the "traditional" fetish fabrics of rubber/latex, leather and PVC/plastic, but also: Then there are the oddly specific things: There's so much that turns me on, frankly it's a wonder I'm not permanently erect.

Wow very interesting indeed! I love the adidas track suit!

This is how I normally dress if anyone cares.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like to dress in clothes that would have been in style for little girls in the fifties and sixties. I like flared dresses with petticoats, school uniforms, ruffly ankle socks, fairly plain cotton or nylon full brief panties and mary jane or saddle shoes.

(11-22-2020, 06:01 AM)Cindy Wrote: I like to dress in clothes that would have been in style for little girls in the fifties and sixties. I like flared dresses with petticoats, school uniforms, ruffly ankle socks, fairly plain cotton or nylon full brief panties and mary jane or saddle shoes.

Hi Cindy, I agree with you and Bhunna71 about school uniform. White blouse, tie, white knee socks, pleated skirt, Mary Jane sandals and these wonderful full bottomed school knickers

https://www.missdiscreet.com/navy-blue-s...6304-p.asp

Wearing them often earned me a spanking because they aren't regulation but it was worth it because they feel so nice