BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning
Hello:
My name is Robert, I am a 38 year old man living in the South of England, my wife is 10 years older than me and we have been married for 5 years, I have been previously married but I am her first husband.
My first wife was very strict with me and rightly so, she understood me far better than my current wife (Anne) did when we were first together but that changed after a couple of years of married life.
I have been punished by being made to dress in girls clothes since I was about 10.
My mother tried other methods of disciplining me but decided that feminisation was the best, mostly she used my sisters out grown clothes and mostly they were too big for me which made me feel even sillier.
My first wife ,after being told by my mother what was required to keep me under control, feminised me and when necessary used corporal punishment to keep me in my place.
Anne now has me completely feminised when I am in the house and even when we are out I have to wear female undies, usually a chemise and panties.
When I have to be punished I have to wear a nightdress and panties which cover my bottom.
I am hoping to chat with fellows in these forums who need to be disciplined in this way
Robert
Robert , welcome to the forum, that’s a great introduction.
(11-14-2020, 11:06 AM)afp Wrote: Robert , welcome to the forum, that’s a great introduction.

Thank you Smile
(11-14-2020, 11:02 AM)naughtyrobert Wrote: Hello:
My name is Robert, I am a 38 year old man living in the South of England, my wife is 10 years older than me and we have been married for 5 years, I have been previously married but I am her first husband.
My first wife was very strict with me and rightly so, she understood me far better than my current wife (Anne) did when we were first together but that changed after a couple of years of married life.
I have been punished by being made to dress in girls clothes since I was about 10.
My mother tried other methods of disciplining me but decided that feminisation was the best, mostly she used my sisters out grown clothes and mostly they were too big for me which made me feel even sillier.
My first wife ,after being told by my mother what was required to keep me under control, feminised me and when necessary used corporal punishment to keep me in my place.
Anne now has me completely feminised when I am in the house and even when we are out I have to wear female undies, usually a chemise and panties.
When I have to be punished I have to wear a nightdress and panties which cover my bottom.
I am hoping to chat with fellows in these forums who need to be disciplined in this way
Robert

Hi naughtyrobert

Welcome to the Forum.  I hope you find happiness here.

Thanks for sharing your experiences - it sounds like you will fit in well here.  All males need to be disciplined.

Love

Lottie
(11-14-2020, 11:21 AM)Lottie Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 11:02 AM)naughtyrobert Wrote: Hello:
Robert

Hi naughtyrobert

Welcome to the Forum.  I hope you find happiness here.

Thanks for sharing your experiences - it sounds like you will fit in well here.  All males need to be disciplined.

Love

Lottie
thank you Lottie

I certainly need discipline to keep me under control

I think its important that I realsie that and that I have to share my experiences even if that humiliates me

Robert
Welcome Robert, It would appear you have all the "proper credentials" to fit right in here! There's lots to see and do here, and most of all, we luv hearing all about each others' experiences!
(11-14-2020, 02:37 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Robert, It would appear you have all the "proper credentials" to fit right in here! There's lots to see and do here, and most of all, we luv hearing all about each others' experiences!

I hope I have the right credentials I certainly have the dresses and lingerie.
Welcome to a fellow Southern Englander, Robert. What a great introduction; it sounds like the females in your life have really had some great ideas about the right ways to bring you up and treat you. Like you, I was also subjected to ‘petticoating’ from a young age. 

Hope to read more from and learn more about you.
(11-14-2020, 04:45 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Welcome to a fellow Southern Englander, Robert. What a great introduction; it sounds like the females in your life have really had some great ideas about the right ways to bring you up and treat you. Like you, I was also subjected to ‘petticoating’ from a young age. 

Hope to read more from and learn more about you.

I was "smacked" until I was 10 but my mother decided that to dress me as a girl was more effective.
Now I am old enough to know that she was right.
My first wife continued but the used Corporal Punishment quite a lot
Anne combines both methods whic his to kmy benefit.
Somehow I am calmer when feminised.
My mother was a pacifist and so used petticoating and nappy punishments largely as a direct replacement to those methods with regard to which she was not keen. 

There is no doubt that it is effective in calming an individual and if used regularly encourages longer term changes in behaviour.