BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being dressed as a dollie
One of my fantasies which I have managed to put into practice at different times is to be dressed as a doll either as a little girl or baby girl and to be the property of a real girl in her teens who plays with me as she wishes. She has absolute control over me and may do whatever she wishes. This includes dressing me in the most sissy of clothes and putting me in a nappy which she then changes including in front of her friends and my Mummy. She can deliberately make me cry real tears just like a genuine dollie.

Do any other girls here have experience of this.
The closest I can come to such an experience is in undergoing petticoating from my mother. It would be interesting to hear more about your experiences, though.
(11-11-2020, 02:43 PM)Annabella Alice Wrote: One of my fantasies which I have managed to put into practice at different times is to be dressed as a doll either as a little girl or baby girl and to be the property of a real girl in her teens who plays with me as she wishes. She has absolute control over me and may do whatever she wishes. This includes dressing me in the most sissy of clothes and putting me in a nappy which she then changes including in front of her friends and my Mummy. She can deliberately make me cry real tears just like a genuine dollie.

I spent most of my childhood as my cousin and her friends little live dolly . It was part of the dressing up and roleplaying games we played . Usually me as the baby and them as the mother aunt or nurse .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I didn’t realise anything had changed, Bill.  Wink
Yeah . LOL . Now i look like a shaved Chewbacca doll .
That's a lovely fantasy, Annabella Alice (and what a pretty name you have, too!).

What fun it would be to be trapped inside the body of a big girl's dolly, and being subject to her dressing you up in nappies and baby clothes, or a ballerina, or Snow White!
(11-17-2020, 11:52 AM)Ali Wrote: That's a lovely fantasy, Annabella Alice (and what a pretty name you have, too!).

What fun it would be to be trapped inside the body of a big girl's dolly, and being subject to her dressing you up in nappies and baby clothes, or a ballerina, or Snow White!

Ali,

Thank you so much for the sweet comment about my name. Mummy chose it and I have always loved it as it sounds simply so girlish. Mummy always addresses me using both names together and never just "Annabella" or "Alice". I love it.

(11-11-2020, 02:43 PM)Annabella Alice Wrote: One of my fantasies which I have managed to put into practice at different times is to be dressed as a doll either as a little girl or baby girl and to be the property of a real girl in her teens who plays with me as she wishes. She has absolute control over me and may do whatever she wishes. This includes dressing me in the most sissy of clothes and putting me in a nappy which she then changes including in front of her friends and my Mummy. She can deliberately make me cry real tears just like a genuine dollie.

Although this is a fantasy I did say that I have managed to put it into practice a few times. To be precise although I have never been the property of a real girl as one of her dolls I have been seen occasionally by a younger girl when I was dressed as a little girl or baby girl doll. I have been told how pretty I looked and one girl did actually say she would like to have me as her own dollie to play with.

Annabella Alice
One of the things about being someone's dolly is that you are exposed . Dressed . Changed and shown off to others . Played with and put into their fantasy situations .