BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello,

I'm a sissy from germany - my mistress Kiara gave me the name Olivia. She allowed me to post on pdq.

I am 51 years old and living in the Dusseldorf area.

Every day after work, my wonderful mistress first checks my chastity device (my tiny sissy-clitty is locked 24/7. I only get an orgasm, if I behave very well) and my panty for suspicious stains. Then I get a short maintainence spanking over her knee, before she diapers me.

I also have to wear plastic pants and one of my sissy maid uniforms.

On holidays and weekends I'm constantly in diapers and dresses, do the household works and serve my mistress.

Curtsy
Diapered Sissy Olivia
Thanks Olivia for a lovely introduction of yourself. You’re most welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum, Olivia. I hope you will find plenty to interest you on the forum and that possibly we might hear more about your own experiences in due course.
(11-09-2020, 04:28 PM)Dunkler Mond Wrote: Hello,

I'm a sissy from germany - my mistress Kiara gave me the name Olivia. She allowed me to post on pdq.

I am 51 years old and living in the Dusseldorf area.

Every day after work, my wonderful mistress first checks my chastity device (my tiny sissy-clitty is locked 24/7. I only get an orgasm, if I behave very well) and my panty for suspicious stains. Then I get a short maintainence spanking over her knee, before she diapers me.

I also have to wear plastic pants and one of my sissy maid uniforms.

On holidays and weekends I'm constantly in diapers and dresses, do the household works and serve my mistress.

Curtsy
Diapered Sissy Olivia
Hi Olivia

Welcome to the forum.  It sure sounds like Klara keeps you strictly under control.

You should fit in well here!

Love 

Lottie
Welcome Diapered Sissy Olivia! It sounds like you have much to offer us with respect to your experiences. Hope you enjoy the privilege your Mistress has given you to be a part of this forum.