BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serving a Diva
(11-18-2020, 02:57 PM)GinaV Wrote: Wow, Michaela! You are describing a "dream come true" for so many of us here, i know that i would have jumped at the chance to be Steph's "living doll."

Thank you, Gina. I hope you and others continue to enjoy my unique experiences. I'm certainly enjoying sharing them. Once I've gone through my own life experiences, I may switch to some fictionalized stories. Your ideas are welcome.
I've just read the opening and certainly I'm intrigued and looking forward to reading more as time permits!
Steph asked me if I ever played with Barbie dolls as a child. A bit embarrassed by her question, I admitted that I had sometimes played with Barbies with my sisters. She said that was her favorite toy as a child. She said she wasn’t really a girly girl growing up since she was more into sports, but still liked her Barbies.

She asked if I played any sports as a child. I admitted I hadn’t and that my mother had said I was too delicate. Steph laughed, looked at me, and said, “Your mother was right. You are delicate.” She then said, “I want you to be my Barbie and wear some of the outfits that Barbie would wear. Even do your hair like Barbie’s. You know with cute curls or that classic flip.” She laughed and said, “You’ll look so adorable.” She added, “Maybe I’ll even help. It would be fun to dress you up and pose you. You can be my living doll.” She then burst out laughing. The thought was both humiliating and exciting at the same time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I bet you were both humiliating and exciting at the same time. A great poster. Can’t wait to find out how being dressed as Barbie is like.
Looking very Barbyish in the poster there  Wink and what a lovely topic to bond over.
Michaela, can you see my aura's green glow, wishing that i had been in "your shoes" when Steph proclaimed, “I want you to be my Barbie and wear some of the outfits that Barbie would wear. Even do your hair like Barbie’s. You know with cute curls or that classic flip.” She laughed and said, “You’ll look so adorable.”
(11-19-2020, 08:43 PM)GinaV Wrote: Michaela, can you see my aura's green glow, wishing that i had been in "your shoes" when Steph proclaimed,  “I want you to be my Barbie and wear some of the outfits that Barbie would wear. Even do your hair like Barbie’s. You know with cute curls or that classic flip.” She laughed and said, “You’ll look so adorable.”
Thank you, Gina. You were the inspiration for the title. I'm glad you are enjoying this section.  Smile
As Steph and I got to know each other, the contrasts in our lives were in a strange way also similarities. I grew up with two older sisters as an effeminate boy in the city. She grew up with two older brothers and was a tomboy in the country on a ranch. She spent most of her time doing outdoor activities with her brothers and sports, and I spent most of my time indoors doing baking and housework and playing with my sisters. She evolved into an athlete and I evolved into a sissy. We both had obstacles with the opposite sex. I was rejected by girls for being too small and unmasculine and she was rejected by boys for being too tall and unfeminine. We were both a product of our environments.

For the topic of Barbies, she saw Barbie as a doll she could never emulate but liked to play out situations with Barbie doing things with a Ken doll. She said she related more with Ken. In contrast, I related more with Barbie. She was anxious to see me transformed into a Barbie and wanted to play as Ken.
Our first “Barbie Time” as she liked to describe it, started with her seeing me undressed for the first time. She was a bit shocked at my body shape. She suppressed a laugh saying she had never seen such a petite guy, especially when seeing my lower half. A girly butt and a “miniature package,” as she called it. She said it was “obvious” why I was a sissy, I didn’t have a man’s body. She said I was more suited to wear panties and dresses.

She rummaged through the girl things in my closet and said we could have a “Barbie Fashion Show.” I would model for her. She commented that “Barbie” might need a few new things for future times. She had a few Barbie outfits in mind that she was fond of, from her times playing with her Barbie.

A Barbie fashion show? That sounds like it should have been fun, particularly with a Ken-like figure to play the opposite role.  Wink
After our initial girly girl Barbie time, Steph mentioned that it might be good for us to do some non-traditional female activities too. Growing up on a ranch, one of her favorite outdoor activities was horseback riding. She knew a place in the mountains that would be an easy ride for a novice like me. I was hesitant but agreed. It was not my place to say no. She picked a day when neither of us had any classes and she had no basketball practice. 

She told me to pull out some old boy clothes suitable for riding, some jeans, a shirt, and some boots. When the day came, I put them on but something seemed not quite right. I still had some time before she picked me up. I guess I couldn’t help myself and decided maybe if I just fixed my hair different, I would look better. I put in some hot rollers to give my hair some curl. It was an improvement, I thought.

After closer inspection, I thought maybe I could do with just a little makeup. I was still in the bathroom finishing my makeup when she arrived.  She waited for a few minutes and then told me to hurry up. I finished and quickly stuck a compact and a tube of lipstick in my back pockets, just in case I needed a touch up later. When I exited the bathroom, she nearly fell over laughing, and said, “I should have known better, Michaela. Once a sissy, always a sissy.” I felt so stupid. How was I supposed to know she meant for me to be a boy for a change?