BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serving a Diva
(11-11-2020, 05:37 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: A great section, Michaela. It must be so interesting to have a different uniform depending on what you’re doing, almost like having a rota system for your clothing as well as your jobs - would probably require good organisational skills, though?

Also, much more hygienic in preventing different types of detritus coalescing  Wink
Thank you. Well, hygiene is important, lol. Miss Anne possessed the organizational skills. I just had to follow instructions.
Michaela wrote,   “I passed them and continued to my apartment.    I heard them giggle as I walked away.”

I don't believe most Females realize how a girl’s simple giggle can turn a male into a simpering submissive, who is totally obedient to their wishes and demands.

When I've been publicly punished by my wife 

-  A mere giggle by a girl is enough to make me lower my eyes meekly in shame.  

-  Having a group of girls giggling at me often has brought tears to my eyes.

My wife on numerous occasions has encouraged the giggling girls to tease and laugh at me as I meekly stand before them in whatever humiliating attire she has chosen for me.

To further their enjoyment and my embarrassment,  Susan requires that I always thank and delight my female superiors with a goodbye curtsy which usually brings more giggles, laughter and teasing.
(11-13-2020, 05:40 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: Michaela wrote,   “I passed them and continued to my apartment.    I heard them giggle as I walked away.”

I don't believe most Females realize how a girl’s simple giggle can turn a male into a simpering submissive, who is totally obedient to their wishes and demands.

When I've been publicly punished by my wife 

-  A mere giggle by a girl is enough to make me lower my eyes meekly in shame.  

-  Having a group of girls giggling at me often has brought tears to my eyes.

My wife on numerous occasions  has encouraged the giggling girls to tease and laugh at me as I meekly stand before them in whatever humiliating  attire she has chosen for me.

To further their enjoyment and my embarrassment,  Susan requires that I always thank and delight my female superiors with a goodbye curtsy which usually brings more giggles, laughter and teasing.
Yes, the giggling is quite humiliating. I've experienced it throughout my life.

For the most part, I had been able to keep my college life on campus separate from my personal life. Obviously with Julie taking me to her cosmetology classes, during my freshman year, there were some who identified me as a sissy. Since then, others, had their suspicions, given my increasingly feminine appearance throughout my sophomore year. In spite of my awkward attempts to wear boy clothes to class, Julie often joked I just looked like a girl dressed in boy’s clothes. Now, in my junior year, I still struggled to pull off an androgynous look. I often told myself a shorter hairstyle would have helped. I just could never bring myself to cut my hair above shoulder length. I enjoyed styling my hair and had just attempted to hide it somewhat by just pulling it back for classes. 

The thought of the two girls who had spotted me, walking back from Miss Anne’s residence, still haunted me. Who were they? The answer came while entering a lecture hall. There they sat, as I walked in to take a seat. Both of them grinning as they saw me enter. I lowered my eyes and went to sit as far away from them as I could, trying to avoid them. During the lecture, my eyes would drift over and look at them. Every time, it seemed one of them would make eye contact and I would again divert my eyes away. A fellow student, Steph, who I knew, was sitting near me. She was a tall girl and was on the women’s basketball team. She noticed the exchanges between me and the two girls and at one point, leaned over and said, “Those two girls seem to have some inside joke about you.” I just shrugged innocently and whispered, “I get that sometimes. I’m used to it.” She looked at me and smiled, as if acknowledging my girly appearance, and said, “Yes, I suppose you do.”

When the lecture was over, I had to pass them to get out the door. With big smiles, as if planned, they stepped toward me and said, “Looks like you found the perfect part-time job,” then laughed. I just ignored them and continued out the door and to the study area. Steph stepped forward to block them from following me. In the study room. In the study room, Steph sat next to me and asked, “What was that about?” I then took a deep breath and told her. After the shock wore off, she just said, “Interesting.”

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great poster; it seems you were quite the hot topic of conversation. Today’s news is tomorrow’s chip paper though, I’m sure they soon found something else to amuse them.
When I slipped into my nightie and went to bed that night, I thought about the times I had been bullied in the past. There always seemed to be someone to step in and save me, as Steph had done. She was bigger than the two girls, and me too. My guess is that she was 6 feet tall. A few other girls on the women’s basketball team were even taller. She was also the star on the team, and very smart too. She was attractive yet I never saw her with any guys. A few girls on the team were openly lesbian, I wondered if she was too. Where would that leave me, I wondered. I had confessed to her that I was a sissy and her response was to say it was interesting. What was she thinking?

No doubt she would want to know more. How much should I tell her? What would she think if I told her how weak and submissive I really was. Since she didn't seem to date guys, maybe that would be ok with her. Would I become her girlfriend? 

I felt like I should do something to show my appreciation for saving me. But what? 

So many things to ponder.

Sweet poster and I’m sure by the morning Michaela will have thought of a little something for Steph.
It must have been such a great moment to find out she was interested. I can’t wait to find out what gesture you went with.
When I saw Steph in class, I immediately went to sit by her. She said hi and then said my hair looked nice. I returned the compliment by saying I liked her outfit. She just laughed. During the class, I was sneaking glances her way. I noticed her body was more defined than most girls, a bit more muscular due to her sports activities. After class, we walked together, and she asked if I wanted to get together sometime. I was thrilled, she was actually asking me out. She said she was free after basketball practice and I could meet her at the gym. 

I got there a little too early and they were still practicing. I sat in the bleachers and watched. I felt a little intimidated. All the girls were tall and strong looking. I was used to being smaller and weaker than guys but it struck me that the same was true with these girls. When practice ended she came over. Another girl followed her. She was even taller than Steph. The girl asked if I was her new girlfriend. Steph laughed and said, “Kinda.” I was told to wait while she showered and changed.

When she returned, we walked over to a sandwich shop near the campus. I learned that she lived in a sorority house for female athletes down the street. While at the sandwich shop, she said she had something funny to tell me. She said I reminded her of a Barbie doll. Always put together and ready to be played with. I found her comment interesting. I had never heard that description, but, I told her I supposed it was accurate. She then leaned forward and teasingly asked, “Do you want to be my little doll, that I can play with?” I jokingly responded, “Do you mean a doll that has a string you pull and says cute things?” ”Well,” she said, “Maybe not that exactly, more like a doll puppet, that I pull the strings and you do whatever I want.”  Knowing now she was serious, I lowered my eyes and answered, “Yes, I would like that.”

I think someone’s about to become her play thing.  Big Grin - very well depicted in the poster. Can’t wait to find out the details.
Wow, Michaela! You are describing a "dream come true" for so many of us here, i know that i would have jumped at the chance to be Steph's "living doll."