BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circumcision
Hello all,

I just wanted to check with others on here for their thoughts and opinions on circumcision. My Mummy has been reading more and more on the subject of circumcision and was wondering if it was something that I needed. Has anyone been circumcised as an adult and could share their own thoughts on it? My Mummy has put me into chastity which I struggled with at first but now, after a long time, have grown quite comfortable in my cage. Would circumcision make much difference to this or would it just be another adjustment to make after time?

Thank you so much for your thoughts!
I was circumcised as a baby - it was popular here in Australia in the 1960s - so I don't know anything different. Never bothered me, or anyone I've ever been with. Can't help you with adult circumcision but I will say, I've had absolutely no physical or mental health issues with being circumcised.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
I too was circumcised as a baby (in Canada in the 1950s).  I have never known what it is like to have a foreskin.  My wife having been previously married to someone who was not circumcised, has frequently said that she far prefers mine and that she could never be with someone who has not been circumcised.  It is not a case of massaging my ego, as I am well aware that I can only be described at best "average" in size and apparently her first husband was "well endowed".  I cannot comment on getting it done as an adult, but, I imagine there would be some pain, or at best some discomfort.  I have had to have several operations internally in that region, with regard to my "water works" and have found discomfort goes away reasonably quickly, but a circumcision involves skin on the outside, which may be different.  If you want to go ahead with it, then please check to see what the pain and/or discomfort levels may be and balance that up with your reasons for having it done. At the end of the day, your Mummy will make the decision, that she feels is best for you.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
My friend required it when he was around 30, it was done under anesthetic and it was a bit painful for a week or so. I don't know whether it had any effect on his sexual activities, but if your Mummy has you caged, that won't be a problem to worry about Sethy
I’m not circumcised but after reading this thread and thinking about it, I think the area would be more sensitive so will enforce the cages feeling.
Thank you all so much for your invaluable input. I'm very much a wuss and have a low pain threshold so it's not something I'm looking forward to, but Mummy feels it is in my best interest as I have an exceptionally tight frenulum which causes me discomfort and my foreskin can get irritated in cages. However the more she looks into it the more at ease I am with the thought and with some more time I'm sure I will be looking forward to it. She is going to do some more research and then try to book an appointment in the new year, obviously pandemic situation permitting of course.

Thank you all once again!
Sethy, if you need it medically, then get it done. They use anasthetic and would probably even let you hug your teddy...
(11-11-2020, 11:49 AM)wailer Wrote: Sethy, if you need it medically, then get it done. They use anasthetic and would probably even let you hug your teddy...

Yes you are right wailer, Mummy has made up her mind and it has been decided that I will be getting my peepee cut. Its a bit scary thinking about it, especially how nearly all sources say it will be very painful, so bringing Teddy along will be a good idea.
Getting circumcised will diminish a lot of the sensitivity of your penis .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(11-12-2020, 10:11 AM)Bill Wrote: Getting circumcised will diminish a lot of the sensitivity of your penis .

My penis is circumcised.  It is sensitive to touch and rubbbing.  Always has been.  Mind you, I can't compare it to being non-circumcised since it was done when I was a wee baby.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.