BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone new member here! One of my dear dear friends just confided in me that he is a sissy. I was shocked obviously but very supportive and Im here to learn more! So I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Welcome Brittneyknowsbest. Your friend is very fortunate. You’ll certainly learn allot here. Have fun.
(11-07-2020, 07:43 PM)afp Wrote: Welcome Brittneyknowsbest. Your friend is very fortunate. You’ll certainly learn allot here. Have fun.

Thank you so much! Already taking the time to view the site! Everyone seems so nice!
I wish I was lucky enough to have a friend like you. Welcome to the site, have fun.
Jessica x
(11-07-2020, 08:08 PM)Satin Jessie Wrote: I wish I was lucky enough to have a friend like you. Welcome to the site, have fun.
Jessica x

Thank you and I’m sorry that you don’t. Hopefully one day you will!
I’m glad you’ve joined the forum, Brittney and that you’ve been so supportive of your friend in this. Do enjoy the forum as there is plenty of interesting stuff to read and discuss.
Welcome Brittney. I'm sure this site will help you. Lots of interesting lessons learned here.
(11-07-2020, 07:30 PM)Brittneyknowsbest Wrote: Hey everyone new member here! One of my dear dear friends just confided in me that he is a sissy. I was shocked obviously but very supportive and Im here to learn more! So I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi Brittneyknowsbest

Welcome to the Forum.  I'm sure you'll find something of interest here! Great to know you're supportive of your friend and open minded.

Love

Lottie
(11-08-2020, 09:54 AM)Lottie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:30 PM)Brittneyknowsbest Wrote: Hey everyone new member here! One of my dear dear friends just confided in me that he is a sissy. I was shocked obviously but very supportive and Im here to learn more! So I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi Brittneyknowsbest

Welcome to the Forum.  I'm sure you'll find something of interest here! Great to know you're supportive of your friend and open minded.

Love

Lottie

Thank you so much! Loving it so far!
Welcome to the site my bff Brittney