BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Department Store Punishment
(11-16-2020, 05:05 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: Ms. Valerie, you are so amazing and so strong. Please know you are a role model for everyone, boys and Goddesses alike. Is he doing all of the chores now, freeing you to do more fun and productive things. Do you have other photos of the other women helping in his education. I wish you could teach a class for others. Keep up the amazing work.

Thank you and yes I do.

Heart

(11-19-2020, 09:03 PM)NatashaBelle1989 Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 01:34 AM)v-villanueva Wrote: Hello everyone, 
I wanted to post the panties that Marcus chose all by himself during his store punishment, I am calling them his 'punishment panties'. He was told if he disrespects me or any other woman who might happen to drop by, he will be wearing one of them that day with no bottoms to go over. He can wear one of his man T-shirts but if he is at home that day, a shirt and one of his panties will be all he can wear. 

You mention struggling to think of the next level punishment in another post. I think female T-shirts would be a good move, especially with the implied threat of visitors to the house. Making him cut up the same number of his 'man' shirts would be a possibility.

It's good to see that there are still angry young men receiving behaviour training to let them live a better life. At times I hated what was happening but realise that I'm much better for it. Hopefully he will too.

Now that is a fun idea, making him wear short feminine shirts while doing his chores. He’s been good as of late but I show his darling undies to him everyday as a reminder what can happen if he slips up.
-Valerie   Heart
If? You’re an optimist, then.  Wink That’s such a good idea that if I were in your shoes, I would be going out of my way to find an excuse.  Big Grin
(11-19-2020, 10:39 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: If? You’re an optimist, then.  Wink That’s such a good idea that if I were in your shoes, I would be going out of my way to find an excuse.  Big Grin

Sneaky sneaky, are we?  I might have to make a mess in a room after he cleans it and blame him for it. 

Big Grin Big Grin
-Valerie   Heart
(11-19-2020, 10:45 PM)v-villanueva Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 10:39 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: If? You’re an optimist, then.  Wink That’s such a good idea that if I were in your shoes, I would be going out of my way to find an excuse.  Big Grin

Sneaky sneaky, are we?  I might have to make a mess in a room after he cleans it and blame him for it. 

Big Grin Big Grin

Who's the sneaky one now?? Wink
Mum's favourite trick was putting one thing out of place or a tissue behind the radiator in my room when she decided I needed an icy panties session.
Prior to Covid, my wife as a punishment would often petticoat me in public.  Like Marcus she made me shop for women’ panties and lingerie.  Susan. my sister and their girlfriends first humbled me in this manner as part of my college hazing years ago.

Unlike Marcus,who only had to wear a panty mask,  I’ve had to shop while petticoated or wearing other humiliating attire.  To add to my embarrassment  Susan doesn’t send me into the women’s department on my own.  She usually accompanies me and interacts with female shoppers and saleswomen encouraging them to enjoy seeing and taunting her submissive sissy husband.
That sounds like an interesting (if humiliating) experience. How do the other shoppers typically respond to your petticoated state?