BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Department Store Punishment
Hello everyone, 

I'm happy to join you all once again. I have been a little busy with my job, especially during these unfortunate sad times. 

I wanted to post the panties that Marcus chose all by himself during his store punishment, I am calling them his 'punishment panties'. He was told if he disrespects me or any other woman who might happen to drop by, he will be wearing one of them that day with no bottoms to go over. He can wear one of his man T-shirts but if he is at home that day, a shirt and one of his panties will be all he can wear. 
Once we got home after that store ordeal, I reinforced that I am still in charge of his car and phone and can take them away at a moment’s notice. He does understand and since has been on good behavior while he has been home. 
If the moment comes where he is to be punished, I will be sure to capture and share the experience with all of you. 

Until then, everyone please be safe and healthy. 

-Val

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-Valerie   Heart
Lovely panties - he has great taste  Wink
(11-10-2020, 06:47 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Lovely panties - he has great taste  Wink

I agree
The fact we chose 2 versions of pink and they are bikini cut he most likely enjoys wearing them but his male ego will resist. He will want to confide in you but is afraid. He likes seeing you happy and he wants to be good. Trust me I know from experience that male privilege and toxic masculinity is very deep in us. There is part of us that like power and control we have as men but we also know it's not healthy and we need loving force to help us from ourselves. You may want to include stockings as a way to help him be comfortable. You can still be "a man" dressed femine but just a much better man.
Some great tips, Emily. I’m sure he’ll be revisiting the store again soon  Big Grin
(11-10-2020, 03:17 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: The fact we chose 2 versions of pink and they are bikini cut he most likely enjoys wearing them but his male ego will resist. He will want to confide in you but is afraid. He likes seeing you happy and he wants to be good. Trust me I know from experience that male privilege and toxic masculinity is very deep in us. There is part of us that like power and control we have as men but we also know it's not healthy and we need loving force to help us from ourselves. You may want to include stockings as a way to help him be comfortable. You can still be "a man" dressed femine but just a much better man.

Well, because of the rules I gave enforced he basically had to chose pretties and that style cut.  The first few he picked I made him put back and start over, They were just plain white cotton.  He finally understood the task and ended up with those in the photos. 
Heart
-Valerie   Heart
Every petticoatee tries to go for the easy option occasionally it seems (particularly in the beginning). Mother was always sure to make me regret it whenever I tried though either by deliberately misinterpreting a request or by increasing the severity of a punishment. 

I’m glad in this case that he ended up with underwear truly befitting of his new status, though.  Wink
All I see here is briefs hi-cuts bikinis - any consideration to "Tap Panties" the female equivalent of boxers ?
Also consider the panty within a panty - loosely a brief enclosed in an sheer oversized granny panty.

And then anyone wearing diapers - leaving room for the bulging absorbent padding perhaps best accentuated
by a detailed fancy lacy bum (and leg holes) diaper panty cover !

Lions Tigers and Bears Oh my what to wear with all these ?
Ms. Valerie, you are so amazing and so strong. Please know you are a role model for everyone, boys and Goddesses alike. Is he doing all of the chores now, freeing you to do more fun and productive things. Do you have other photos of the other women helping in his education. I wish you could teach a class for others. Keep up the amazing work.
(11-10-2020, 01:34 AM)v-villanueva Wrote: Hello everyone, 
I wanted to post the panties that Marcus chose all by himself during his store punishment, I am calling them his 'punishment panties'. He was told if he disrespects me or any other woman who might happen to drop by, he will be wearing one of them that day with no bottoms to go over. He can wear one of his man T-shirts but if he is at home that day, a shirt and one of his panties will be all he can wear. 

You mention struggling to think of the next level punishment in another post. I think female T-shirts would be a good move, especially with the implied threat of visitors to the house. Making him cut up the same number of his 'man' shirts would be a possibility.

It's good to see that there are still angry young men receiving behaviour training to let them live a better life. At times I hated what was happening but realise that I'm much better for it. Hopefully he will too.