BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Haus Sissy
Nice poster but that radiating pain. Ouchhhhhh
(11-11-2020, 04:28 PM)afp Wrote: Nice poster but that radiating pain. Ouchhhhhh
Yes, that one hurt.
I can’t wait to find out what was next. More fun for her than you though, I suspect.  Wink
My punishment continued later the next day. Miss Kat asked me if I was familiar with the German brothers Grimm fairy tale, Cinderella. I told her yes. She then said, “Well, today you can be Cinderella and get down on your hands and knees and do some good old-fashioned floor scrubbing. And by the way, there’s is no Prince Charming coming to rescue you.”

I spent the day in a long peasant dress scrubbing floors, having my work inspected, kissing her boots while apologizing for my disobedience, and getting an occasional face slap or spanking. I had to assume I was repeating another scene from the erotic movie she had seen. I wondered just how many scenes I was going to have to relive with her.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I bet that was a long day for you, though no doubt also motivation to avoid a repeat of the same fate.  Big Grin
The day after my punishment, I felt like I was walking on egg shells. I tried to be extra accommodating to Miss Kat as it seemed she was less tolerant than before. I was reminded of my status in her comments and actions. I was told I was no longer allowed to sleep in the master bedroom with her. It wasn’t appropriate for my status. That privilege was reserved for real men, not servant gurls. She emphasized that point by having a man join her in the bedroom that afternoon. While she enjoyed a real man, I was required to spend the time in a small bedroom facing a corner, until called upon.

Always important to set the ground rules early.  Big Grin Presumably the other bedroom was still within earshot of the main bedroom?  Wink
(11-14-2020, 04:49 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Always important to set the ground rules early.  Big Grin Presumably the other bedroom was still within earshot of the main bedroom?  Wink
Yes, I got an earful. I never heard her moan like that. She certainly enjoyed being with a real man. Shy
Standing in the corner, I thought about how much Miss Kat had changed since she saw that movie. She really was living out the movie scenes with me. She kept springing new surprises on me. Or, was it just a part of her own personality that she was exploring. Whichever it was, I certainly was experiencing things I never thought possible. Bondage and discipline from a wanna be domme.

I was shaken from my thoughts as I heard a door close. Her man must have left, I thought. After a few moments of silence, she began calling for me. I went to her and entered her bedroom. As I stepped in the room, I saw her laying on the bed, smiling. I curtsied. “Take off your clothes, Michaela,” she ordered. “You can leave your panties on,” she quickly added. "Nothing underneath them, anyway." I did as she said, now standing in front of her.

“Now, crawl to me, like a puppy coming for her treat,” she ordered. I got down on all fours and began crawling across the room.  “I have a nice treat for you, leibchen,” she teased, as I approached the end of the bed. “Now come onto the bed, pretty puppy,” she said. As I did, she leaned forward and fastened a pink collar around my neck, then fastened a leash to it. She then leaned back again and began pulling the leash toward her until I was situated between her legs.
She then said, “You smell the sex, don’t you, leibchen?” “Yes, Miss Kat,” I answered obediently. She pulled the leash hard, jerking my face close to her pussy, and said, “Its time for my pretty puppy to lap up her treat.” “Begin,” she said sternly. I began lapping up her man’s cum as she leaned further back and said, “Hmm, mein leibchen.”

She certainly knew how to keep you in your place; it must have been quite an experience providing ‘maid service’ (so to speak) after the event.  Wink