BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Haus Sissy
Having very "little" to offer a woman in intercourse was something I had come to realize long before meeting Miss Kat. Being her "liebchen" (little darling) was what I had become. Her pretty little sissy. She loved pegging me with her strap-on, and watching me writh in submission gave her pleasure. If she said, "Its our time tonight," I knew to assume the position on the bed and place my hands on the head rail. 

Soon, she would bind my hands with silk scarves or ties. Sometimes she would blindfold me but rarely did she gag me, as she loved to hear me moan like a girl. My nightie would be pushed up and panties pulled down, exposing my girly butt. Foreplay included spanking my butt and commands to beg. It was a scene she liked to replicate from the erotic movie she had seen. She loved dominating me this way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sounds very erotic (for her at least). You could even say the Kat got the cream.  Wink
I learned that even doing routine housework could prove dangerous. At least, when it meant bending over. Miss Kat was quick to point out what a lovely girly butt I had. Something I had heard from girls before. She liked to jokingly refer to it as, my "greatest asset."

Another wonderful image to accompany your story! That is quite an asset, to be sure. Thank-you Michaela!
(11-09-2020, 08:49 PM)GinaV Wrote: Another wonderful image to accompany your story! That is quite an asset, to be sure. Thank-you Michaela!
Why thank you Gina. How nice of you to say. Having been on the "receiving end" of my share of "attention," lol, its nice to hear from someone who appreciates the finer things in life.  Smile
You wouldn’t want to be doing a lot of bending in that outfit. Even crouching wouldn’t be without its risks.  Wink
The Germans have a tradition they call Volksmarch. It’s a sponsored event where people go for long walks. Its quite popular. Miss Kat was planning on going with a group of friends while I stayed to do some baking. Something, I actually do enjoy.

While in the kitchen, one of her guy friends slipped away from the group before they left. He came into the kitchen, obviously to flirt. He said he just wanted to tell me how pretty I was. I turned and thanked him. He then said my lips are very kissable. I said, “Really?” He then leaned over, and softly said, “Really!” He then began kissing me. I instinctively put my hands on his back to pull him in closer. When he pulled back, he smiled. I turned back to my chore, a bit embarrassed I had reacted that way. He leaned back against the counter and said, “Don’t tell, Kat.” I said I wouldn’t but added that she has her ways of finding out. He laughed and returned to the group. I laughed too but knew I would be in trouble later.

Another great poster; it must have been good to know you were attractive in sissy mode.  Big Grin
(11-10-2020, 06:03 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Another great poster; it must have been good to know you were attractive in sissy mode.  Big Grin
Thank you. Yes, I suppose I mostly have Julie to thank for that. Her expectations were high and I tried my best to meet them. I think Miss Anne had further refined my feminine mannerisms and overall appearance.
After Miss Kat returned from her outing, she confronted me about how I had embarrassed her friend. I was blamed for initiating the whole incident. The evidence on his shirt was proof, as she said. I learned what a genuine German style spanking was all about. It was a while before I could sit down. However, she said my punishment was not done. What next?