BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Haus Sissy
Being Miss Kat's first sissy, she took great attention to detail. She jokingly said she wanted me to look as sweet a sissy as possible. She did, at times making me look almost like a young German girl receiving her list of household chores. This look was just for her added amusement at random times and for my added humiliation. She would treat and talk to me like I was a little girl. Spankings were administered for misbehavior or just as general reminders. Ribbons and bows in my hair were a must in her opinion.  She knew I never underwent petticoat punishment as a child, and felt it was long overdo. It was also something she had seen in the erotic movie she saw and wanted to play out this technique on me.

Other times, I was dressed more like a traditional German maid.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great poster - the German Sissy element really comes across. Interesting to learn that you underwent something akin to petticoating during this period. As someone who underwent petticoating extensively throughout my childhood and later, it would be interesting to know what you made of it, particularly coming to it afresh so much later and as a sissy being presumably far more open to it than I was during my childhood.
(11-03-2020, 10:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Great poster - the German Sissy element really comes across. Interesting to learn that you underwent something akin to petticoating during this period. As someone who underwent petticoating extensively throughout my childhood and later, it would be interesting to know what you made of it, particularly coming to it afresh so much later and as a sissy being presumably far more open to it than I was during my childhood.
Thank you. I'm sure it was different than what you experienced. For me, it was primarily another level of humiliation, which was her intent. Being talked down to as if I was an immature little girl. Some scolding and finger wagging, even an occasional time out and over the knee spanking. Also, some lecturing about learning to grow up to be a good haus frau (housewife). I did grow to understand the appeal this type of play has for many sissies. Especially, the cute outfits. lol
Interesting that as the cost to your masculinity rose so did the price on the posters.
(11-03-2020, 11:59 PM)chris80 Wrote: Interesting that as the cost to your masculinity rose so did the price on the posters.
Lol, these are Euros, the others are USD. Close to the same but you may be right.
The more Miss Kat learned of my past, the bolder she became. Not that she needed inspiration. When entertaining guests, she had me wear the frilliest of aprons over my maids dress, which was at a length to still show the bottom of my petticoat. On one occasion, after serving dinner and then drinks to her and her male guest, I was told to prepare the bedroom. After doing so, I was told to stand outside the bedroom. 

I soon could hear them having sex. Curiosity got the best of me and I kneeled down to look through the key hole. It was an old door with a key hole space just large enough to catch a glimpse. Unfortunately, I didn't know I would be casting a shadow underneath the door. But, Miss Kat noticed my shadow. When they finished having sex, she called out for me. I meekly entered and curtsied. Normally, my duty was to help her male guest get dressed. This time she added a new duty. 

I was told to first clean his cock. I knelt before him and licked his cock clean, as she watched. Then she positioned herself on the edge of the bed and instructed me to clean her. I went to the bedside, curtsied again, and then knelt before her and began removing his cum with my tongue, as he stood and watched. It was humiliating for me, and she loved it. She then laughed and  said, "Now my curious liebchen (little darling), you can dress my man."

Curiosity really did ‚Äėkill the Kat‚Äô on this occasion then.¬† Wink¬†Or rather she nearly killed you. Sounds like you had an interesting time of it afterwards, though.
Gradually, sex with Miss Kat became anything but "normal." As I had learned before, my role was reduced to that of a femme boi toy. She had real men to satisfy her "normal" needs. She grew to love that she could experiment on me and do things that a real man would find objectionable. Her strap-on was her way to gain satisfaction with me, when a date failed to satisfy her urges.

Great that she still found use for you in her ‚Äėabnormal‚Äô needs. Did you get as much satisfaction as she did?¬† Wink
(11-05-2020, 09:55 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Great that she still found use for you in her ‚Äėabnormal‚Äô needs. Did you get as much satisfaction as she did?¬† Wink
For this activity, absent the heated lube, lol, yes. Its quite a thrill for me to be dressed feminine and taken this way. Having my wrists tied to the bed gave her that extra sense of dominance, and for me, an enhanced feeling of submission and helplessness. Hearing me moan, she would often say, "You're such a girl."