BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Discipline
As mentioned in other posts, any thoughts of regaining manhood when I arrived in Germany, evaporated when I met Katherina. With a zeal for dominating men, I had quickly become her first beta sissy. Little did I know, just how deep her zeal ran. At first, she seemed content to experiment with various forms of humiliation when having me dressed as a girl, often in a dirndl. But there was a darker side to her. A side that, all of a sudden, came rushing to the surface. 

One day, she mentioned an erotic film festival that was playing nearby. She planned to go with a friend, Petra, a like-minded free-spirited woman. She went to the film festival with Petra, and saw a German movie called, Die Flambierte Frau (A Woman in Flames). It was a movie about an upper-class woman who leaves her arrogant husband and becomes a call girl, then slowly enters the world of sado-masochism. She finds being a dominatrix extremely satisfying and begins to take pleasure in controlling others and causing them pain. The movie, evidently, is full of scenes with the woman using various techniques in her new trade. The movie inspired Kat to try some of the techniques on me. Things I had never experienced.

In her usual fun way, she enticed me to try something “different” one day. Being a beta, I didn’t ask questions, I merely agreed. Dressed as usual, as a girl, I was asked to sit on a wooden chair. She told me to unbutton my dress and remove my bra. Confused, I complied. Kat then produced some rope and began to tie me to the chair. She explained she wanted to replicate a scene from the movie she had seen. I had no idea what the scene was. Soon, I was bound, and she stood proudly before me, in total control. I looked up at her, her demeanor quickly changed, and she suddenly slapped my face, telling me to lower my eyes and only look at her when she commanded. She laughed when she saw the little tent pole poking up at my dress. She slapped me again reminding me that my role was to worship her. She demanded that I profess my devotion. I did immediately.

With my eyes and head lowered and my face stinging, she began to spread the front of my dress, exposing my nipples. She then applied a nipple clamp to one nipple. I whimpered in pain. Then, she applied a clamp to my other nipple. The pain increased and I whimpered louder. She slapped me again. I begged her to stop, which is what she wanted to hear. I was again told to profess my devotion to her and beg to be allowed to worship her forever. I begged repeatedly, as she told me to beg louder. She reached under my dress and began fondling me as I continued to beg. I then had to beg to cum. She toyed with me, but eventually gave her permission. I squirted my sissy juice into her hand, which she promptly smeared over my lips. She then removed the nipple clamps. Exhausted and still in pain, I sat defeated, as she stood proudly over me and said, “I knew we would enjoy that.”

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

‘I knew we would enjoy that’ - did you enjoy it or was it a (perhaps ironic) assumption on her part? It sounds like you had an incredibly intense experience in any case which no doubt influenced how you coerced with her thereafter.
(11-03-2020, 05:35 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: ‘I knew we would enjoy that’ - did you enjoy it or was it a (perhaps ironic) assumption on her part? It sounds like you had an incredibly intense experience in any case which no doubt influenced how you coerced with her thereafter.
Yes, it was intense. I can't say it would be my preferred way to have an orgasm. She assumed that since slapping got me hard, a little more pain would be enjoyable too. Another woman who liked to push my limits. More enjoyable for her, though. To be honest, being tied up and helpless was erotic.