BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's in the closet?
Hi everyone.

I used to have this fantasy when I was a boy. Imagine a woman answering her front door. Someone is asking her about my whereabouts and asks if she has seen me. She says "No". and after thanking her and asking her to get in touch if she sees me, the visitor leaves.

After closing her front-door, the woman enters a bedroom. After opening the door, there I am inside, dressed  in my underwear, bound and gagged. As I struggle and offer muffled protests, the woman sneers "No one knows you are here, Leslie and that you are my captive. I am going to enjoy humiliating you". She laughs as she grabs me and pulls me out of the closet and onto a bed.  

"Your'e mine!"  she laughs.

Can I help it if I had kinky thoughts when I was a boy?  

(P.S. I don't know if I am going to be furloughed again. It will be difficult for me to access the Internet during the coming lockdown. Please be patient and i will try to get back in touch after this is all over). In the meantime, take care & STAY SAFE.)  Smile
Sissy Leslie that’s a lovely fantasy. She also had some frillies to put you I guess. It really is gonna be tough without internet for you for so long never mind no work to go to.
I've often had a similar fantasy, kept against my will by an older woman and forced to be her sissy plaything. The feeling of shock and humiliation as I'm locked into my satin dress, the helplessness as I begin to realise escape is impossible and no one is going to be looking for me. The dawning realisation that this is my life from now on, a full grown man forced to live and behave like a little girl.
There are some lovely fantasies here which very much reinforce the values most on here aim to emulate. The thing to remember about fantasies is that they are often not quite the same and reality and particularly if you are bound and gagged me hand a degree of control to another that might later be a cause for regret.
(11-03-2020, 05:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: There are some lovely fantasies here which very much reinforce the values most on here aim to emulate. The thing to remember about fantasies is that they are often not quite the same and reality and particularly if you are bound and gagged me hand a degree of control to another that might later be a cause for regret.

Thanks Girlygirl, it's definitely just a fantasy I doubt very much anyone would ever want to keep me for very long
Once I saw the title I thought it was about pretty clothing,lol.
We can do that too - you first though as you’ve raised it; what’s in your closet?  Wink
(11-04-2020, 05:35 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: We can do that too - you first though as you’ve raised it; what’s in your closet?  Wink

Not much as got rid of bunch of stuff and feeling angry I did not get rid of everything as no females are Interested or want this kind of stuff.

Still have my baby doll nightie and panties and training bra from the store on this site, some other panties, girlie socks/stockings, a sissy collar and pink chastity cage offthe top of my head,blushes.