BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want2bagoodgirl/want2bagoodboy
I took a break from this forum over the summer, when I returned in September there was a PM waiting for me from the individual named in the thread title. It contained nasty hurtful comments from someone who has absolutely no idea what I have had to deal with this year. 

Because of this and after giving this some thought I have decided that I no longer want to share a forum with this person. Sadly it is impossible to be banned from here, he has already been banned twice, so that leaves me with no choice but to leave.

Before admin/mods make any comment do please note that I have already stated in the above paragraph that he has already been banned twice and I suspect he is somewhere on this forum under a different name.

Because I do not want to give this individual the satisfaction of re-reading my posts, I have deleted all the posts and threads that I can and I ask the admin/mods to delete any ones that still remain, apart from this one because I do feel the above individual should be named.

I hope no one on here has to suffer his vile bile the way I have, and if you do, you will have my full sympathy.

Thank you to the few members who offered support when he attacked me a few years ago (you know who you are) and to  members who posted their support last month for me.
(11-03-2020, 01:51 AM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I took a break from this forum over the summer, when I returned in September there was a PM waiting for me from the individual named in the thread title. It contained nasty hurtful comments from someone who has absolutely no idea what I have had to deal with this year. 

Because of this and after giving this some thought I have decided that I no longer want to share a forum with this person. Sadly it is impossible to be banned from here, he has already been banned twice, so that leaves me with no choice but to leave.

Before admin/mods make any comment do please note that I have already stated in the above paragraph that he has already been banned twice and I suspect he is somewhere on this forum under a different name.

Because I do not want to give this individual the satisfaction of re-reading my posts, I have deleted all the posts and threads that I can and I ask the admin/mods to delete any ones that still remain, apart from this one because I do feel the above individual should be named.

I hope no one on here has to suffer his vile bile the way I have, and if you do, you will have my full sympathy.

Thank you to the few members who offered support when he attacked me a few years ago (you know who you are) and to  members who posted their support last month for me.

Yvette-Louise, very sorry to hear of what's happened to you.  Hopefully you can return here soon and continue to enjoy meaningful egagements with the 'normal' ones of us here.  Stay safe!   ss.X
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
It is a real shame to read that, Yvette-Louise. I hope at some stage you might feel able to return (perhaps under a different identity yourself, if that helps). 

All the best.
That is sad to hear
(11-03-2020, 01:51 AM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I took a break from this forum over the summer, when I returned in September there was a PM waiting for me from the individual named in the thread title. It contained nasty hurtful comments from someone who has absolutely no idea what I have had to deal with this year. 

Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise

It is very sad to hear that you are leaving this forum, Madame.  Sad  It is enfuriating that the actions of a twice banned member have driven you away, especially considering that you have been one of the most active and contributing members of the forum; Madame. Angry The moderators need to find a solution to this problem. 

I thank you for chatting and interacting with me and for posting all your haikus and stories, Madame. I wish you all the best for your future. 

*curtsey*
I'm so sorry to hear that you've been the target of negative PMs, Yvette-Louise.  I'll be sorry if you leave; you had much to offer the forum.  I hope you'll reconsider. 

Hi Yvette Louise

We all have different things that make us tick and it is such a shame that people can be cruel just because they don't share your ideas or likes.

When I have posted on here, I found the forum very tolerant and understanding to my baby side. In general this is not something you can tell your day to day friends (very fortunate if you can), so communicating with each other through the forum is a great sense of release to us all.

A message for the Moderator, can this person not be found and then banned.

We need to look out for each other, not force our friends to leave the forum.

Yvette Louise, will you please reconsider

Hugs

Baby Stephanie
Thank you for your lovely supportive comments.

Girlygiry - I had considered your suggestion of rejoining under a different name. I expect for most regular forum members my posts/views/grammar are easy to regonise so it would be obvious who was posting them. This is in the same way that I can regonise the individual that is causing me all these problems as he had a distinctive style of writing.

I don't really want to leave but I am struggling to see how I can remain.

Either I rejoin under a different name and have to become someone that I am not, posting comments that I don't believe in, just to protect my identity or I come back as myself and either keep my PMs closed to stop him harassing me, which in turn takes away the enjoyment of being a member, or have PMs open and get nervous every time I get a message from someone I don't regonise or have not communicated with before. 

Basically neither of the above options are very appealing to me at the moment.

I would have liked to have finished Wombledon Street and also had ideas for another couple of stories which would have been different to anything else that had appeared on the forum. Sadly even if I stay they will never see the light of day as I am not spending my time writing stories for this individual to read.
I have just looked at my profile page and I have an "ignore list" and adding a person to that will stop their posts being visible, and ban them from contacting you by PM. Do that, and if your tormentor changes their name and contacts you again, add the new profile to the ignore list. Keep doing that and they will soon get bored.