satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced?
I imagine you sitting at your secretary station applying and reapplying a bold red lipstick, to make yourself presentable as a submissive secretary.
Feminized and serving my Mistress.
(12-14-2020, 05:18 PM)Sissysaralynn Wrote: I imagine you sitting at your secretary station applying and reapplying a bold red lipstick, to make yourself presentable as a submissive secretary.

I wish. I was far to busy.
(12-14-2020, 04:28 PM)Sissy Steffi Wrote: I arrived home lunchtime to be told I need to be a secretary this afternoon. Still sitting here in skrt, cardigan and tights with more to do.

I underwent hours of secretary punishment while under my petticoating regime but unfortunately it is only latterly that I gained an appreciation of what I experienced back then. I hope you are in a position to appreciate the benefits.
Contrary to popular beliefs boys will allow a girl to crossdress them without much reluctance. The younger the boy the easier it is, that is why so many mothers dress their sons as little princesses. My mother begandressing me as a girl at age 11.
(11-02-2020, 08:32 PM)Michaela Wrote: I've always found the concept of forced feminization interesting. In my case, I can't say I have been forced.  Maybe coerced is more accurate. in my first experience, the girl told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to dress me as a girl, but I could have refused and just left. Instead, I complied. I was weak and submissive and she knew it. I was also a bit curious. The end result was she actually made me look like a girl. I used her strong personality as an excuse to dress up. 

The second time, when I participated in my high school womanless pageant, my mother's and sisters' enthusiasm was a a convenient excuse for me to agree. The thought of seeing myself in a gown, high heels and having my hair in an updo, was just too much to pass up. I was again curious how I would look. Having gone to school dressed as a girl once before made it easier the second time. In the end, I looked so pretty I won.

The next time, a cosmetology student asked me to be her practice model. She asked me and didn't force me. However, once I agreed, she did coerce me into dressing up. Again, I could have said no, so I wasn't being forced. I succumbed to her manipulation. Already having had two previous experiences dressing up made it easier to go along with her wishes. Over time, I learned she was a master at manipulation. She was always one or two steps ahead of me. But was I being forced? No, I gradually became a willing participant to her games and just hoped she wouldn't take things too far. However, she kept pushing the envelope and kept raising the bar. The definition of something "too far" just kept changing and changing. All the time I kept becoming more submissive and more girly. But was I forced? No, not really. I knew I was going down a rabbit hole and just went along for the ride, curiosity and all. Its just my honest view after some reflection.

So, how many of you have really been forced? I'm sure some, especially if it occurred at an early age, were forced. Others, maybe not so much.

I agree that being “Forced” is not so much the case with many of us, but more likely being drawn into submission or yielding to the desire when urged or coerced. Personally, I love the idea of being forced as a means of submission to the feminine influence as well as wanting so much to be feminine. 
My first experience was more of giving into desire, and being urged after giving hints of my interest in being feminized. During summers, as a young boy, I often stayed with a with two two teenaged girls who serve as my sitters. I though they were beautiful, and loved that they were always doing each other’s hair, trying on outfits, etc. At it happens, there were several days of bad weather, which meant I was inside, without much means of distracting myself. Being inside, I had a chance to notice there activities. On this particular day, they’re been given permission to try on makeup given to them by their mom. There was something much more exciting about their activity with makeup that apparently I did not hide. Once they took note, they seemed to instinctively since my interest, and began to tell me how I should play dressup, with them. I knew this was taboo, and resisted, but at their insistence and pressure, I agreed. The first time I felt their lipstick gliding over my lips and hearing their squeals of delight at my transformation, the die was cast, and I have ever-since been their sissy toy.
And so began a lifelong journey of crossdressing on my own, and the desire for feminization and and often the desire to be teased and threatened with exposure, and even humiliation.
Feminized and serving my Mistress.
(12-16-2020, 06:52 PM)Sissysaralynn Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 08:32 PM)Michaela Wrote: I've always found the concept of forced feminization interesting. In my case, I can't say I have been forced.  Maybe coerced is more accurate. in my first experience, the girl told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to dress me as a girl, but I could have refused and just left. Instead, I complied. I was weak and submissive and she knew it. I was also a bit curious. The end result was she actually made me look like a girl. I used her strong personality as an excuse to dress up. 

The second time, when I participated in my high school womanless pageant, my mother's and sisters' enthusiasm was a a convenient excuse for me to agree. The thought of seeing myself in a gown, high heels and having my hair in an updo, was just too much to pass up. I was again curious how I would look. Having gone to school dressed as a girl once before made it easier the second time. In the end, I looked so pretty I won.

The next time, a cosmetology student asked me to be her practice model. She asked me and didn't force me. However, once I agreed, she did coerce me into dressing up. Again, I could have said no, so I wasn't being forced. I succumbed to her manipulation. Already having had two previous experiences dressing up made it easier to go along with her wishes. Over time, I learned she was a master at manipulation. She was always one or two steps ahead of me. But was I being forced? No, I gradually became a willing participant to her games and just hoped she wouldn't take things too far. However, she kept pushing the envelope and kept raising the bar. The definition of something "too far" just kept changing and changing. All the time I kept becoming more submissive and more girly. But was I forced? No, not really. I knew I was going down a rabbit hole and just went along for the ride, curiosity and all. Its just my honest view after some reflection.

So, how many of you have really been forced? I'm sure some, especially if it occurred at an early age, were forced. Others, maybe not so much.

I agree that being “Forced” is not so much the case with many of us, but more likely being drawn into submission or yielding to the desire when urged or coerced. Personally, I love the idea of being forced as a means of submission to the feminine influence as well as wanting so much to be feminine. 
My first experience was more of giving into desire, and being urged after giving hints of my interest in being feminized. During summers, as a young boy, I often stayed with a with two two teenaged girls who serve as my sitters. I though they were beautiful, and loved that they were always doing each other’s hair, trying on outfits, etc. At it happens, there were several days of bad weather, which meant I was inside, without much means of distracting myself. Being inside, I had a chance to notice there activities. On this particular day, they’re been given permission to try on makeup given to them by their mom. There was something much more exciting about their activity with makeup that apparently I did not hide. Once they took note, they seemed to instinctively since my interest, and began to tell me how I should play dressup, with them. I knew this was taboo, and resisted, but at their insistence and pressure, I agreed. The first time I felt their lipstick gliding over my lips and hearing their squeals of delight at my transformation, the die was cast, and I have ever-since been their sissy toy.
And so began a lifelong journey of crossdressing on my own, and the desire for feminization and and often the desire to be teased and threatened with exposure, and even humiliation.
Thank you for sharing. Many of us share those same feelings.
I am very much with you now, Sara Lynn but was very much older than most before embraced my femininity and in some ways envy those that were comfortable enough to embrace their feminine side in their youth.