BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced?
I've always found the concept of forced feminization interesting. In my case, I can't say I have been forced.  Maybe coerced is more accurate. in my first experience, the girl told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to dress me as a girl, but I could have refused and just left. Instead, I complied. I was weak and submissive and she knew it. I was also a bit curious. The end result was she actually made me look like a girl. I used her strong personality as an excuse to dress up. 

The second time, when I participated in my high school womanless pageant, my mother's and sisters' enthusiasm was a a convenient excuse for me to agree. The thought of seeing myself in a gown, high heels and having my hair in an updo, was just too much to pass up. I was again curious how I would look. Having gone to school dressed as a girl once before made it easier the second time. In the end, I looked so pretty I won.

The next time, a cosmetology student asked me to be her practice model. She asked me and didn't force me. However, once I agreed, she did coerce me into dressing up. Again, I could have said no, so I wasn't being forced. I succumbed to her manipulation. Already having had two previous experiences dressing up made it easier to go along with her wishes. Over time, I learned she was a master at manipulation. She was always one or two steps ahead of me. But was I being forced? No, I gradually became a willing participant to her games and just hoped she wouldn't take things too far. However, she kept pushing the envelope and kept raising the bar. The definition of something "too far" just kept changing and changing. All the time I kept becoming more submissive and more girly. But was I forced? No, not really. I knew I was going down a rabbit hole and just went along for the ride, curiosity and all. Its just my honest view after some reflection.

So, how many of you have really been forced? I'm sure some, especially if it occurred at an early age, were forced. Others, maybe not so much.
It became apparent to me some time since that the sissy culture was very much something you were born into and in embracing it so voluntarily you are to be admired. 

The majority of cases of what come closest to ‘forced’ come under the bracket of what is regularly discussed as petticoating and occurs at an age when choice isn’t what it might be at a later stage in life or (as is the case in most of your accounts) in an environment of mutual consent - with either a partner or friend. 

This type of petticoating (and nappy punishment as well which is also followed along similar doctrine) is something that I was very much familiar with and if I had misbehaved I knew that a period either in nappies or in a secretary uniform would shortly be coming my way. 

Perhaps the most interesting period to ponder is in fact the period of my life immediately following 18 as whilst it was at this moment that any legal obligation to remain under the care of my mother expired, it was also at this moment that my ‘full time petticoating’ began and still without the means to leave home (in that I had no place else to go and not yet the means to find one) I was still in a position of needing to conform.

Saying all this, without this latter period I wouldn’t be the person I am today and so wouldn’t change it for the world.
That's a lovely story, Michaela.

'Force' isn't often an effective route to long term change, in my experience. What you seem to have experienced is a number of stronger females recognising your submissive nature and exploiting that, which is quite a lovely thing.

My own experience is that I was most certainly forced into girls' clothes initially - the first time it happened was when my mother made me put on a pair of my little sister's knickers for a spanking - over time I started to accept being dressed as a girl, so I think that became more 'coercion' than 'force'.

By the time I was a teenager I accepted being dressed as a girl, and even as a baby, in order to keep my mother happy, and also to avoid further punishment. By the time I was fourteen I actually enjoyed dressing in girly clothes, and even voluntarily went out dressed as a girl.
Undoubtedly that is an observable pattern and certainly something I can attest to in that those forced into dressing in feminine clothes do so voluntarily later on.
(11-02-2020, 10:25 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It became apparent to me some time since that the sissy culture was very much something you were born into and in embracing it so voluntarily you are to be admired. 

The majority of cases of what come closest to ‘forced’ come under the bracket of what is regularly discussed as petticoating and occurs at an age when choice isn’t what it might be at a later stage in life or (as is the case in most of your accounts) in an environment of mutual consent - with either a partner or friend. 

This type of petticoating (and nappy punishment as well which is also followed along similar doctrine) is something that I was very much familiar with and if I had misbehaved I knew that a period either in nappies or in a secretary uniform would shortly be coming my way. 

Perhaps the most interesting period to ponder is in fact the period of my life immediately following 18 as whilst it was at this moment that any legal obligation to remain under the care of my mother expired, it was also at this moment that my ‘full time petticoating’ began and still without the means to leave home (in that I had no place else to go and not yet the means to find one) I was still in a position of needing to conform.

Saying all this, without this latter period I wouldn’t be the person I am today and so wouldn’t change it for the world.
Yes, I've noticed in your writings that you traveled a unique road. But, one which made you who you are now and now seem content with. Do you find yourself drawn to authoritative strong women or have you ventured out with men? Apologies if I'm prying but you seem open to sharing your experiences.
Neither to be completely honest. While my gender has changed, when it comes to sexuality I am probably nearest to asexuality if anything (certainly I have never had a sexual relationship to speak of). 

My goal for some time has been to embrace my opportunity and be as feminine as possible, it being years since I’ve been seen out in anything other than a skirt or dress (ranging from 50s vintage outfits to pencil skirts (as in the case of my stewardess uniform) and even skimpy party dresses. In this regard the environment in which I feel most at home is with my fellow stewardesses as they help bring out my inner girl (though I think most would argue I am now the girliest of the lot).
(11-02-2020, 10:45 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Neither to be completely honest. While my gender has changed, when it comes to sexuality I am probably nearest to asexuality if anything (certainly I have never had a sexual relationship to speak of). 

My goal for some time has been to embrace my opportunity and be as feminine as possible, it being years since I’ve been seen out in anything other than a skirt or dress (ranging from 50s vintage outfits to pencil skirts (as in the case of my stewardess uniform) and even skimpy party dresses. In this regard the environment in which I feel most at home is with my fellow stewardesses as they help bring out my inner girl (though I think most would argue I am now the girliest of the lot).
Being the girliest of the lot and given your profession as a stewardess, I would think you are hit on frequently by men. You must possess will power that I do not have.

(11-02-2020, 10:30 PM)Ali Wrote: That's a lovely story, Michaela.

'Force' isn't often an effective route to long term change, in my experience. What you seem to have experienced is a number of stronger females recognising your submissive nature and exploiting that, which is quite a lovely thing.

My own experience is that I was most certainly forced into girls' clothes initially - the first time it happened was when my mother made me put on a pair of my little sister's knickers for a spanking - over time I started to accept being dressed as a girl, so I think that became more 'coercion' than 'force'.

By the time I was a teenager I accepted being dressed as a girl, and even as a baby, in order to keep my mother happy, and also to avoid further punishment. By the time I was fourteen I actually enjoyed dressing in girly clothes, and even voluntarily went out dressed as a girl.
Nice that it is working for you voluntarily. You are right in defining others as having exploited me as a submissive. I often think Alphas recognize a beta immediately.
A reflection of what happens when a curious submissive boy encounters strong willed women. Things tend to evolve.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The game ended and the reality kicked in: no more playing dress up, it was now not only expected and required, but fully embraced.
I arrived home lunchtime to be told I need to be a secretary this afternoon. Still sitting here in skrt, cardigan and tights with more to do.