BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panty Punishment for Marcus (story account)
They are all very pretty panties. Number 7 is my favorite. The pictures are great. As part of his punishment get him to loose a bit of weight otherwise I think you could get him in a matching bra Wink.
(11-03-2020, 06:57 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: He certainly had some delightful choices of underwear.  Wink He clearly wasn’t having much luck in escaping his torment.

You are correct, he is not escaping us. Thank you for the kind words. 

Valerie

(11-03-2020, 02:37 PM)afp Wrote: They are all very pretty panties. Number 7 is my favorite. The pictures are great. As part of his punishment get him to loose a bit of weight otherwise I think you could get him in a matching bra Wink.

I am glad you enjoy them and how cute about a bra, that would be something!

Valerie
(11-02-2020, 06:00 PM)mikki Wrote: Having Jenny from across the street participate in Marcus's initiation to his new panty regime is simply BRILLIANT!  It will make poor Marcus much less able to engage in denial about it, once his plight extends outside the family.  Poor Marcus is in for a very rude attitude adjustment.  But he has rightly earned it, and more.  Of course, we are all anxious to hear about Part 3, as well as Marcus's ongoing adjustments to his new reality.  

Thank you and sorry for the late response. Yes, I thought of inviting her over after getting the advice from others on PDQ Community and it turns out it was the right move, indeed! 

Valerie
Wonderful events I’ve been involved in similar situation with neighbor’s husband .His face when I first saw Him in short skirt and cute nylon panties was most embarrassed I’ve ever seen
Do tell, Miss Carin; what was the story there?
You should measure your son and get him a dress. There are sites here on the web that sell sissy dresses in various colors. Also skirts as well. my mom started dressing me as a girl at age 11 and I liked it. If more women dressed their sons as girls it would make the world a better place.
Amen to that, Melodie. It is a learning curve but for me petticoating was the biggest factor in making me the person I am today and have a great deal to be grateful for having experienced it.
(11-20-2020, 06:33 PM)MissCarin Wrote: Wonderful events I’ve been involved in similar situation with neighbor’s husband .His face when I first saw Him in short skirt and cute nylon panties was most embarrassed I’ve ever seen

I would have to agree with you. The initial shock of embarrassment from your neighbors husband I’m sure was very similar to my sons. It was really something and quite cute to witness.
-Valerie   Heart
Valerie ---  Amazingly beautiful account of how You have introduced your incorrigible son to the revelatory situation of Female Ascendant Lifestyle.   How You have also given Natalie, Jennifer and Tasha opportunity to share the experience of primacy over the male sex by introducing Them to being able to train a male is wonderful experience for them to do to other males They encounter. Do They show such interest now that They might see Themselves as the Sex Superior as well.

If appropriate might you tell us if They now intend on living Female First lives with males They interact in the future after having Their horizons as Women so expanded?
(12-09-2020, 12:15 AM)whyguys Wrote: Valerie ---  Amazingly beautiful account of how You have introduced your incorrigible son to the revelatory situation of Female Ascendant Lifestyle.   How You have also given Natalie, Jennifer and Tasha opportunity to share the experience of primacy over the male sex by introducing Them to being able to train a male is wonderful experience for them to do to other males They encounter. Do They show such interest now that They might see Themselves as the Sex Superior as well.

If appropriate might you tell us if They now intend on living Female First lives with males They interact in the future after having Their horizons as Women so expanded?

Thank you very much for the encouraging words, glad you enjoyed it.

I still Jenny on occasion from across the street. She has always been an independent and strong young woman. I’m sure she keeps the men in her life in order from other ways.

My daughter Natalie has not talked much about Marcus’s experience. She is very busy with other life ordeals but I’m sure she will remind her older brother the next time they cross paths.

I have not seen or spoke to Tasha since the event, I hope she is well.

Thank you again.
Heart
-Valerie   Heart