BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panty Punishment for Marcus (story account)
(11-02-2020, 07:33 PM)afp Wrote: Valerie, no need to apologize for the length, all the details are wonderful, I felt I was watching a movie about it in my head as I read it all.

Thank you. Being my first write up I do not know the proper rules. I hope you and others enjoy as it was fun to experience it.
(11-02-2020, 09:31 PM)v-villanueva Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 07:33 PM)afp Wrote: Valerie, no need to apologize for the length, all the details are wonderful, I felt I was watching a movie about it in my head as I read it all.

Thank you. Being my first write up I do not know the proper rules. I hope you and others enjoy as it was fun to experience it.

Oh yes I definitely enjoyed it. Thank-you.
A great finale and while quite humiliating for Marcus at the time, most certainly something he’ll think on  in future, particularly when asked to do something. Who knows, maybe like so many before him, it’ll be the experience that turns him into a better person.  Wink
Heart 
(11-02-2020, 10:31 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: A great finale and while quite humiliating for Marcus at the time, most certainly something he’ll think on  in future, particularly when asked to do something. Who knows, maybe like so many before him, it’ll be the experience that turns him into a better person.  Wink

Thank you for the kind words and yes, he was more well-behaved but only for a few weeks. I since have had to punish him again and this time It was way worse (for him). 

-Valerie 
Will we get to read about this latest infringement?  Big Grin
(11-02-2020, 11:10 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Will we get to read about this latest infringement?  Big Grin

Sure, I was wanting to write that depending on how the community on here liked this story. I was a little nervous the content would not relate to previous inquires from PDQ. 

-Valerie 

I’d be delighted to read about Marcus’s subsequent punishment please.
Good evening, 

I wanted to post the photos of the undies I chose for Marcus to wear, for a better image on the story. 

-Valerie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Favor of number 7 - RED with lacy scalloped Black trim - NO WAY to not being noticed !
He certainly had some delightful choices of underwear.  Wink He clearly wasn’t having much luck in escaping his torment.