BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a playmate
Hello everyone, 
One of the main reasons I joined this site was in the hope of finding a playmate who enjoys the same things as me. 
I adore the thought of enforced cross dressing, petticoat punishments, sissification, age regression and spanking. I'm never happier than when I've been forced to dress as a little girl or when I've been put in a school uniform and treated as a naughty school girl. 
I'd love to hear from anyone who feels the same, who'd enjoy having dress up days together. Initially just exchanging thoughts and ideas but with a view to one day having a real life play date together.
It probably goes without saying that I'd also love to hear from any Mummy's or Aunties out there who are interested in taking this naughty boy in hand and instilling some much needed discipline in him. 
Best Wishes 
Jessica xxx