satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tights and pantyhose as introduction to petticoating
How many of you girls started your petticoating journey with tights or pantyhose?
As a child i grew up surrounded by females and my aunts would always have me wearing tights during winters to 'keep me warm' but they really seemed to enjoy how meek and obedient it made me. It was only a matter of time before I discovered skirts and dresses and try as i might, i couldn't escape my childhood conditioning. My cousins, all female, would tease and giggle and i've been hooked ever since Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If only. While I love tights now (as well as skirts, dresses and all the other feminine finery) in my petticoating days I generally got the works. It was either the nappy punishment which was petticoating insofar as I wore a big lolita style party dress over them or the secretary punishment which involved pencil skirts, heels, lingerie, makeup and stockings- now that I think about it I probably wore my first pair of stockings before my first pair of tights.

It sounds like you were somewhat more enthusiastic to the experience than I was at that age so kudos to you for that.
(10-31-2020, 06:22 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: If only. While I love tights now (as well as skirts, dresses and all the other feminine finery) in my petticoating days I generally got the works. It was either the nappy punishment which was petticoating insofar as I wore a big lolita style party dress over them or the secretary punishment which involved pencil skirts, heels, lingerie, makeup and stockings- now that I think about it I probably wore my first pair of stockings before my first pair of tights.

It sounds like you were somewhat more enthusiastic to the experience than I was at that age so kudos to you for that.

Didn't enjoy it at all in the early stages, it was quite humiliating and it set me on the path of becoming a crossdresser.
(10-30-2020, 11:19 PM)sukkpuksid Wrote: How many of you girls started your petticoating journey with tights or pantyhose?
As a child i grew up surrounded by females and my aunts would always have me wearing tights during winters to 'keep me warm' but they really seemed to enjoy how meek and obedient it made me. It was only a matter of time before I discovered skirts and dresses and try as i might, i couldn't escape my childhood conditioning. My cousins, all female, would tease and giggle and i've been hooked ever since Tongue

Hi

For me, I was curious about what it would like to wear a skirt, tried it and then added other items of feminine apparel such as knickers, blouses and dresses.  Tights came a little later for me.

I agree that the knowledge that you are wearing female clothing makes the natural sissy, like myself, very submissive and open to being controlled by a female, and it is very humiliating to have your female relatives snigger and giggle at the spectacle of a petticoated male!

Thanks for sharing.

Lottie
My experience with tights started when I first went to dance class, ballet tap and jazz. At first i wore white tights over my black leotard like all the other boys but after a couple of years my ballet mistress insisted that I wear pink tights under my now mauve leotard exactly the same as the girls. The other boys wore theirs as they always did. The ballet mistress had me dancing the same roles as the girls and wearing the same costume as them on the end of year recitals and at the competitions.

I was about eleven when mummy started to dress me in girly blouses and shorts to go to and from dance class.

Soon after starting to wear blouses and girly shorts I was invited to the twelfth birthday party for one of the girls at dance class, mummy bought me a pretty lemon coloured party frock wit a white satin three tiered satin and lace petticoat, sheer white tights and white Mary-Janes with an inch heel to wear to the party.

I loved the pretty frock and so did all the girls who were all similarly dressed in pretty frocks. I had the best day of my life that day. It was the first of many parties I went to in pretty party frocks.  

Hugs
XOXO
That’s a lovely story Dancer4fun and great that your mother seemed to know you almost better than you knew yourself in guiding you into all these experiences.
My thoughts exactly, Girlygirl
Dancer4Fun, What a wonderful experience many here would luv to have had! A heavenly day to be sure!
Yes to be ‚Äėforced‚Äô into it then love it, perfect outcome.
(10-31-2020, 05:53 PM)Dancer4Fun Wrote: My experience with tights started when I first went to dance class, ballet tap and jazz. At first i wore white tights over my black leotard like all the other boys but after a couple of years my ballet mistress insisted that I wear pink tights under my now mauve leotard exactly the same as the girls. The other boys wore theirs as they always did. The ballet mistress had me dancing the same roles as the girls and wearing the same costume as them on the end of year recitals and at the competitions.

I was about eleven when mummy started to dress me in girly blouses and shorts to go to and from dance class.

Soon after starting to wear blouses and girly shorts I was invited to the twelfth birthday party for one of the girls at dance class, mummy bought me a pretty lemon coloured party frock wit a white satin three tiered satin and lace petticoat, sheer white tights and white Mary-Janes with an inch heel to wear to the party.

I loved the pretty frock and so did all the girls who were all similarly dressed in pretty frocks. I had the best day of my life that day. It was the first of many parties I went to in pretty party frocks.  

Hugs
XOXO

what a nice experience , being dressed in pink and mauve for dance class.  Looks like your dance Mistress knew your potential for being a sissy , girly boy. or perhaps Mother had influenced her that way. I like that you enjoyed being dressed so femininely at your friends birthday party. Mother sure knew how to make you look pretty and sissy.