satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first strong female TV character i fell in love with.
I remember when I first saw the Charlie’s Angels film thinking how exquisitely humiliating it’d be to be caught by the Angels and being given a skirt up panties down spanking by each of them.
Only Sabrina Duncan, played by Kate Jackson, did it for me...
(04-24-2021, 07:46 AM)Ali Wrote: I remember when I first saw the Charlie’s Angels film thinking how exquisitely humiliating it’d be to be caught by the Angels and being given a skirt up panties down spanking by each of them.

Oh yes and they’d be wearing those lovely jumpsuit outfits Wink
Not a dominatrix or FEMALE SUPREMACIST in the strict sense, but CORDELIA CHASE as played by CHARISMA CARPENTER summed up seemed the most wonderful example of FEMALE DEVELOPMENT from a seemingly ditzy young girl into a wise, strong, loving WOMAN who knew how to handle the male sex - including even an emotionally tortured centuries old vampire  (ANGEL) - in manner  adult far beyond HER years.  CORDELLIA's character development in the tv series FAR exceeded that of ANY of the GIRl character's of the BUFFY, WILLOW etc from the original series to which[Image: 220px-CordeliaChase.jpg] the spin-off Angel sprung.  Felt DEEPLY sorrowed when CORDELIA died at the series end.
For me it was not tv character but a movie actress. Raquel Welch in the movie Myra Breckenridge where she smacks the males actors bottom and gives it to him right up the ass with a dildo. A true confident actress with a attitude and enjoyment. of being superior over the male.
(04-27-2021, 01:32 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: For me it was not tv character but a movie actress. Raquel Welch in the movie Myra Breckenridge where she smacks the males actors bottom and gives it to him right up the ass with a dildo. A true confident actress with a attitude and enjoyment. of being superior over the male.

Yes panty waist husband (or "husbette")  great choice... loved that flick as well.   Any choices that your FEMALE MASTER prefers?
(04-27-2021, 04:48 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 01:32 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: For me it was not tv character but a movie actress. Raquel Welch in the movie Myra Breckenridge where she smacks the males actors bottom and gives it to him right up the ass with a dildo. A true confident actress with a attitude and enjoyment. of being superior over the male.

Yes panty waist husband (or "husbette")  great choice... loved that flick as well.   Any choices that your FEMALE MASTER prefers?
I like Elizabeth Montgomery on bewitched she put many men in their place with a twist of her nose. I think her husband was disciplined behind close doors.     Ms Mommy L
Mouseketeer, Annette Funicello, did it for me.  It was the mid-60s and in Australia we'd get repeats of the fifties show.  Annette, aged 12-15, me aged 4-7...ahhhh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annette_Fu...o_1956.jpg
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(10-29-2020, 01:41 PM)Bill Wrote: They say that there were no strong female action hero characters back then on TV .
If you were a four year old child there was . DESTINY ANGEL . From Captain Scarlet . She was a jet fighter pilot from Spectrum cloud base .

For me, the first strong female was Lt Uhura from Star Trek.  In one episode in particular, Mirror, Mirror, she really came through as a strong woman.

Love and curtseys

Lottie