ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret Correspondence
I previously posted some of my experiences with a cosmetology student. Julie was the one that manipulated, molded and transformed me while I began college. After parting ways, she eventually got married and moved away. I learned this after she returned to visit a relative, and contacted me. We agreed to meet for coffee. We spent an afternoon reminiscing and catching up. She was on her second marriage. Her first marriage failed due to her wildness, as she described it. She said her life was now more vanilla but would sometimes look back at our times together. She was eager to learn how my life had evolved, or as she put it, how "her creation" had evolved. She enjoyed hearing about my experiences. She said it would make a great pulp fiction novel. I recalled she was a fan of the those retro paperbacks and their bizarre covers. At the end of our afternoon, she said she had to fly back home but wanted to stay in touch. I felt a little nervous about doing so, but agreed. We exchanged email addresses before leaving.

We began a sort of secret correspondence and shared memories. I learned a lot about what she was thinking back when we were together. Some of the things she thought of, and carried out, and even some things she thought of doing, but didn't. As a lark, I put together a pulp fiction cover for one of our memories, knowing it would please her. She loved it and began wanting more memories depicted this way. I did several over the course of our secret correspondence. Thinking others might enjoy these, I've included the first one I did, below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Michaela, indeed, from your descriptions of subsequent experiences, Her "creation" certainly did take to it like a duck to water.
(10-28-2020, 02:21 PM)GinaV Wrote: Michaela, indeed, from your descriptions of subsequent experiences, Her "creation" certainly did take to it like a duck to water.

How insightful you are, Gina. Yes, it's true.

In one of our secret correspondences, Julie confided that she was inspired by what I told her about my high school senior year experiences. She liked that a girl had won me at a fund raiser auction, then dressed me as a girl and forced me to spend the day at school dressed that way. Also, the time when my mother and sisters helped me win the womanless beauty pageant. She just knew the direction she needed to take me. How to "school" me, as she put it. This exchange resulted in me sending her another story cover. She said it captured her thoughts perfectly.

Wow Michaela they are exquisite depictions.
(10-28-2020, 03:56 PM)afp Wrote: Wow Michaela they are exquisite depictions.

Why thank you. I had fun creating them.
Loving the posters, Michaela. It must have been interesting catching up with your friend.
(10-28-2020, 06:14 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Loving the posters, Michaela. It must have been interesting catching up with your friend.

Yes, reliving those memories was, as you say, interesting. It did give me insight as to her thought process at the time, as well as my own. She seemed to want to relive the memories more than me. I think she was reevaluating her own life choices while looking fondly back at a more fun time. I also think she wished she was in a FLR but wasn't. She ended up well off, financially, due to both her marriages, but still didn't seem happy, as if something was missing. I remember her being a bit of a gold digger and looking for the right guy, while just using me more as a play toy in the meantime. The posters seemed to give her some sense of gratification. Here is another one.

Michaela, another fun poster, thanks for letting us in the experiences. Certainly is very enlightening catching up with old friends. I love to think the books would be among the best sellers.
(10-28-2020, 06:48 PM)afp Wrote: Michaela, another fun poster, thanks for letting us in the experiences. Certainly is very enlightening catching up with old friends. I love to think the books would be among the best sellers.
She thought so, but then she always thought she knew what was best. Well, at least for me, lol. Here is another. Enjoy.

Very enjoyable, thanks.