BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin and Mods .
Aunt Helga is on a well needed holiday and will be returning mid August . I have heard nothing from Michele FFS . There is still Baby Sam and myself as Mods and we will try and keep the forum as normal as possible and running as smoothly as ever . Spammers will be banned and so will any unpleasant members picking or bullying other members .
Bill .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Thanks for keeping us informed. Mid-August??
We've been fortunate to have the mods do an excellent job keeping this a civil and friendly place, I want to express my gratitude to them immensely. I myself am going to be laid up for a while, just had another surgery on the heel I shattered a few years ago. Instead of putting it back together or taking out the hardware, this time it was cleaning out arthritis, fixing a torn tendon, and then fusing the subtalar joint to try and get pain under control on it.
(10-27-2020, 06:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Thanks for keeping us informed. Mid-August??

That's all i was told.

(10-27-2020, 08:01 PM)Richardto Wrote: We've been fortunate to have the mods do an excellent job keeping this a civil and friendly place, I want to express my gratitude to them immensely. I myself am going to be laid up for a while, just had another surgery on the heel I shattered a few years ago. Instead of putting it back together or taking out the hardware, this time it was cleaning out arthritis, fixing a torn tendon, and then fusing the subtalar joint to try and get pain under control on it.

Thanks Richard . Much appreciated .
Aunt Helga - Mid August - that is some 10 months of time - something real serious requiring extended recovery rehabilitation ?

God speed and all that good stuffs !

How is that going to affect the Petticoat monthly news publication(s) ?
I have no idea how this will effect the monthly issues of Petticoated.com in general . The Forum will be up and running as long as we mods can keep it . Any main probs that occur and need fixing by the admin staff well ?????????
Best of luck, Bill and good health to Helga. On the off chance I can be of any assistance, just give me a bell.  Big Grin
(10-27-2020, 04:12 PM)Bill Wrote: Aunt Helga is on a well needed holiday and will be returning mid August . I have heard nothing from Michele FFS . There is still Baby Sam and myself as Mods and we will try and keep the forum as normal as possible and running as smoothly as ever . Spammers will be banned and so will any unpleasant members picking or bullying other members .
Bill .

Please wish Aunt Helga my best. Bill, if there is anything you need feel free to message me. I would be happly to provide the mods a superior female prespective if you need it.

Chris
So far everything is OK .

(10-27-2020, 04:12 PM)Bill Wrote: Aunt Helga is on a well needed holiday and will be returning mid August . I have heard nothing from Michele FFS . There is still Baby Sam and myself as Mods and we will try and keep the forum as normal as possible and running as smoothly as ever . Spammers will be banned and so will any unpleasant members picking or bullying other members .
Bill .

I had an Email from Helga herself and i think Sam and i can cope as long as there are no tech problems . As long as you all play nice there will be no need to close PDQ down . If you don't play nice i will ban you asses well before i let that happen .
Aunt Helga has made me an Admin . Sam and i are going to need all the help we can get to keep everything as normal and as fair as possible .