BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypnosis experience
Does anyone have experience with hypnosis?  My mistress would like me to see a hypnotist with the aim of enhancing the submissive part of me, eliminating or substantially reducing the more assertive parts, and making me feel much more dependent on her approval and sensitive to her disapproval, and also having some specific command words.  I'm not against it by any means but, as I'm the one who's going to be paying for it, I wondered if I'd just be throwing money away or if that sort of thing has actually worked for anyone.

Thanks.
I have heard of people trying it . Wanting to be more babylike for there mommies and daddies . For some it didn't work as it seems that subconsciously you have to be willing to do these things . If not then it just won't work .
For others it worked well with the secret command words and for some it worked too well with them still wetting after coming out of hypnosis . Then having to go to a hypnotherapist to try to undo the original hypnotism .
For one it was a total disaster as by sheer luck her secret command was spoken out by a work colleague and she reverted to full infant and ended up in hospital until her mommy got to her and said the command bringing her out of it .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Indeed, it’s not quite how they make it out to be in the movies. Poor lady, I suspect she won’t be trying that again in a hurry.
(10-27-2020, 06:02 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Indeed, it’s not quite how they make it out to be in the movies. Poor lady, I suspect she won’t be trying that again in a hurry.

They did the sensible thing and instead of a command word they had it changed to her secure internet password lol . The command word had been loquacious by the way .
One wonders in what context that word was used accidentally.  Big Grin
Some pretentious smart ass telling someone that they talked too much lol .
Thanks for the prompt replies. Clearly it does/can work, though perhaps not always as planned. I'm definitely going to give it a go. I've been reading quite alot about it. As Bill said, it seems that you have to be willing to do what the hypnosis aims to do in the first place, otherwise it just won't work. I've got an initial consultation with a hypnotherapist this afternoon so it'll be interesting to hear what he has to say.
I suppose if you’re seeking to be hypnotised in the first place you must be at least half way towards being willing to do it.  Wink