BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narrow boat nursery's .
That's a really good idea. I've always wanted to travel the British canals. I've seen it on tv a couple of times and it looks really serene.

As a fun activity.. but probably also a legitimately good business idea. I've thought about stuff like this as well in the past, talked to some people about it. If I had the money to invest in a little holiday house (or a boat, although DO NOT underestimate the responsibilities and cost of boat ownership) I'm crazy enough to do it... unfortunately, I'm not that rich.
I suppose you could create a half decent imitation of a babied holiday experience with a tent in the garden if you’re any good at role play.  Wink
Yes, except in my case half the neighbourhood would be able to see it..  Blush I prefer the house boat option, narrow or otherwise.