BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anniversary ideas for my goddess
Video 
Hi to you all.
First of all i want to appologize for my english...
I courtship and admire my wife but we never had a talk for FLR.
I enjoy to service her, to admire her and she knows that any task she give me, its a chance for me to show her how much i love her. 
I love to massage her feets in the evening and to clean our house while she with her friend out for coffee.
Also in sex, she know i love she ruined my orgasm and love to cum while whatching her pleasing herself with clit vibrator. She even allow me to cum on her feets....
So, as you can see, its not official, but we have kind of custom FLR..
Currently, i dont want to speak about it with her. I'm afraid to lose her and we love the things as them now.
Next month we going celabrate anniversary and i wonder if you can give me an idea for present for her? Something sexy? Something related to my state of mind- me, wanting to worship her, without freaking her out? Something related to FLR? i admire her and she is truly my goddess. 

Any ideas? Please??
Welcome to the forum, Yael Sissy. 

I am glad to hear that you hold your goddess in such high esteem.  Big Grin Is there anything your goddess has hinted she would like that you could work with?
Welcome Yael.sissy! It does sound like you have elements of a FLR that you enjoy. I'm not sure what to suggest, but take a look around here and see what other people write about, see what things might be the kind of thing you are looking for to expand your Wife's domination of you. As you are already massaging your Wife's feet, perhaps a nail grooming kit and some polish would add to your duties and would make a thoughtful gift (along with some flowers and a card of course).
(10-24-2020, 02:22 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Yael Sissy. 

I am glad to hear that you hold your goddess in such high esteem.  Big Grin Is there anything your goddess has hinted she would like that you could work with?

There is a list of things sbe would like. Since its our anniversary, I just thought to give her somerhing for our relationship. Or something that will empower her, or something that will more associate with the flr
Thanks for your relpy! It seems i found wonderfull place

(10-24-2020, 02:38 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Yael.sissy! It does sound like you have elements of a FLR that you enjoy. I'm not sure what to suggest, but take a look around here and see what other people write about, see what things might be the kind of thing you are looking for to expand your Wife's domination of you. As you are already massaging your Wife's feet, perhaps a nail grooming kit and some polish would add to your duties and would make a thoughtful gift (along with some flowers and a card of course).

Thanks gina, its a good idea!
Glad to be here. Its looks like a great place  Heart
(10-24-2020, 02:10 PM)Yael.sissy Wrote: Hi to you all.
First of all i want to appologize for my english...
I courtship and admire my wife but we never had a talk for FLR.
I enjoy to service her, to admire her and she knows that any task she give me, its a chance for me to show her how much i love her. 
I love to massage her feets in the evening and to clean our house while she with her friend out for coffee.
Also in sex, she know i love she ruined my orgasm and love to cum while whatching her pleasing herself with clit vibrator. She even allow me to cum on her feets....
So, as you can see, its not official, but we have kind of custom FLR..
Currently, i dont want to speak about it with her. I'm afraid to lose her and we love the things as them now.
Next month we going celabrate anniversary and i wonder if you can give me an idea for present for her? Something sexy? Something related to my state of mind- me, wanting to worship her, without freaking her out? Something related to FLR? i admire her and she is truly my goddess. 

Any ideas? Please??

With advice from others I set up some pages that may help. The first is for you to read. The second is for her to read.

Good luck
Mistress Scarlet
What about some soups and salts for bath? With nice candles? You think it good enough for anniversary?
Just as a point of reference, which anniversary is it. There is a tradition in the U.K. (stemming from what I’m not quite sure) where different numbers are associated with different substances (mostly metals) so that might be a starting point?
(10-26-2020, 07:03 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Just as a point of reference, which anniversary is it. There is a tradition in the U.K. (stemming from what I’m not quite sure) where different numbers are associated with different substances (mostly metals) so that might be a starting point?

12 years
12 roses its a good start ?
Don't know if this will be to your lady's taste, but why not along with a dozen red roses, present her with a small box containg the key to a chastity device.  You could either fit it yourself, or with a small ceremony, pledge yourself to her and she could then lock you into the device.  I hope that this suggestion does not offend.  If inappropriate, will one of the Administrators, please delete it.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
A maid in service, to his wife.
It would certainly be a unique demonstration of affection (and subservience).  Big Grin