satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nappy Change by Aunty Jane
(11-27-2016, 02:37 PM)Lexie Wrote: I was changed in front of various people.   I was usually undressed to my under vest and socks and put flat on my back on the floor.  When I was in my early teen years is when it happened the most.  My mom milked me a few times during a diaper change if she didn't like what she saw.

I take it you had regular milking then ?
Yes I did, Bill.
Early teens is such a formative time for boys. Being stripped almost naked and put back into nappies, especially in front of other people, must have been so humiliating.

Did you get spanked as well?
Blush Wonderful .. Loved reading this .. ! xxx
Thank you, Davelo. I'd be so flattered if you used this as an inspiration for one of your lovely drawings.
(11-27-2016, 02:46 PM)Lexie Wrote: Yes I did, Bill.

My aunt would often let her friends change me if she was busy doing something . She would always manage to finished what she was doing in time to watch me being milked . Usually commenting on how much more i produced for her friend . Before having my clean nappy put on .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
That must be so embarrassing, being ‘milked’ at nappy change time, whether it was by your mother or someone else. I bet she would have been all matter-of-fact about it too, which would have made it even more embarrassing.
(12-17-2018, 03:57 PM)Ali Wrote: That must be so embarrassing, being ‘milked’ at nappy change time, whether it was by your mother or someone else. I bet she would have been all matter-of-fact about it too, which would have made it even more embarrassing.

She was . She acted like it happened every day . To be fair it did but not by her friends very often . It was the way she seemed to finish what she was doing just in time to see me at my most vulnarable and comment like that .
I was never ‘milked’ like that. But I was sometimes made to sit on my mother’s, or occasionally my aunt’s, lap when I was naked from the waist down (usually during a nappy change).

I’d feel the material of her skirt and tights on my bare bottie as I was given my bottle or whatever. And I was never allowed to cover up my little soldier, so whoever happened to be around could see it.
(12-20-2018, 11:54 PM)Ali Wrote: I was never ‘milked’ like that. But I was sometimes made to sit on my mother’s, or occasionally my aunt’s, lap when I was naked from the waist down (usually during a nappy change).

I’d feel the material of her skirt and tights on my bare bottie as I was given my bottle or whatever. And I was never allowed to cover up my little soldier, so whoever happened to be around could see it.

Were you often erect while this was happening and what was said if you were ?