satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nappy Change by Aunty Jane
(10-13-2016, 05:37 PM)Ali Wrote: That must be terribly embarrassing, Bill, having your nappy changed by your girlfriend's mother. What did your girlfriend think of that?

My girlfriend didn't care . She just wanted a night out with the girls and needed someone to make sure i didn't take my nappy off or play with myself .
You really were under her thumb, weren't you?

Did your girlfriend's mother enjoy changing your nappy for you? Did she baby-talk you etc, or was it just a chore for her?
(11-27-2016, 11:19 AM)Ali Wrote: You really were under her thumb, weren't you?

Did your girlfriend's mother enjoy changing your nappy for you? Did she baby-talk you etc, or was it just a chore for her?

She relished the fact . Yes she baby talked to me when changing or feeding me . She even bought a breast pump and put me on the breast but never produced any milk at the time i was going out with her daughter .
How exquisitely humiliating! Did she ever spank you?
(11-27-2016, 11:29 AM)Ali Wrote: How exquisitely humiliating! Did she ever spank you?

She never spanked me but several times halfway through a nappy change she would answer the door  and leave me with my nappy off on the changing mat and invite people in while i was lying there exposed . Then finnish changing me infront of them like it was quite normal .
Oh I got that too - being changed in front of certain people like it was the most natural thing in the world for a teenage boy to be having a nappy change.

I think it's where my love of humiliation developed.
(11-27-2016, 12:05 PM)Ali Wrote: Oh I got that too - being changed in front of certain people like it was the most natural thing in the world for a teenage boy to be having a nappy change.

I think it's where my love of humiliation developed.

I was used to being changed in front of people . Just not in such an overtly sexual way with her explaining to her guest that she would just finish off changing me and that we hadn't been interrupted that she would have milked me .
That's amazing being treated like that by your girlfriend's mother. Had she had experience of sissy babies before? Did she treat her husband the same?
(11-27-2016, 12:26 PM)Ali Wrote: That's amazing being treated like that by your girlfriend's mother. Had she had experience of sissy babies before? Did she treat her husband the same?

I honestly don't know .
I was changed in front of various people. I was usually undressed to my under vest and socks and put flat on my back on the floor. When I was in my early teen years is when it happened the most. My mom milked me a few times during a diaper change if she didn't like what she saw.