BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Sissy Sailor Suit
Hi everyone.

As I am on holiday this week, I am actually using my local library computer! (Don't panic - they have taken precautions including enveloping the computer keyboard in a plastic membrane. I have also sanitised my hands and am wearing a PPE mask).

Ii have a new sissy outfit - a sailor suit. It consists of a long-sleeved top with a dark blue sailor collar with a single white stripe trim.The shorts are dark blue, with a metal button fastening and a white plastic zip. Although not part of the outfit, When I donned it on Tuesday night, I wore it with a pair of white cotton, knee-length socks. A pair of black, Mary-Jane shoes with a Velcro strap-fastening, and my red, curly "Annie" wig completed my attire.

When I saw myself in the mirror dressed in it and cuddling my teddy bear Bruno, I felt like a five-year old! (I did take some photos, but I am going to have a problem showing them  on this Forum. If I can find a way to do so, I will).  But in the meantime, all I can give you is a typed description. Anyway, take care everyone.   Smile
Sounds beautiful x
That sounds like a beautiful outfit, Leslie. I bet the library staff are just as enamoured as we are.  Wink
Beautiful outfit and perfectly accessorised
(10-22-2020, 01:28 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone.
(I did take some photos, but I am going to have a problem showing them  on this Forum. If I can find a way to do so, I will). 

See this forum thread, Testing out Mediafire account link, for ways to upload pictures and share them here.
The sailor suit sounds awesome, where did you get it from?