BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The tennis knickers .
Back in the 60s-80s . Tennis knickers were the ultimate sissy maker for young boys . Usually being put in there sisters ones or mothers buying them especially to cow a young tearaway .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Best that they be BRIGHT WHITE and with a dress/skirt hem line breaking at the leg band of the tennis panty.
All around frilly ruffles and lace applique on the leg bands perhaps of contrasting color !
No plain jane stuff here !
I must confess it was a pair of these that caused this boys first milky happenstance.
It would certainly make for a unique PE kit.  Big Grin
White tennis panties on pretty girls in the 60's and 70's were the ultimate turn-on for me. And at the other end of the spectrum, Diana Rigg in black leather was the other ultimate turn-on. Dame Diana Rigg, R.I.P.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
Oh those are darling. Very cute.  Heart
-Valerie   Heart
(10-22-2020, 05:20 AM)Bill Wrote: Back in the 60s-80s . Tennis knickers were the ultimate sissy maker for young boys . Usually being put in there sisters ones or mothers buying them especially to cow a young tearaway .

These white ruffled tennis knickers are so cute and frilly!
A substitute for Tennis Panties - 

SEARCH on eBay for Square dance panties:

eBay item number:303829286105

NEW Malco Modes RED Daisy N30 High Waist Ruffled Brief Size 10

Just one of many examples

And there is the extreme SISSY expose wearing a ruffled trimmed diaper cover with of course
DIAPERS worn within bulging out pushing the hem line of that tennis skirt to the next level.

All the BEST in CONTRASTING C-O-L-O-R-s --- EXCITING expose to the "Nth" degree !
It would make for an interesting tennis match I am sure though whether the disadvantage would be felt by the player wearing them or the opposition distracted by them remains to be seen.  Wink
If playing doubles may also be a distraction to the mate playing the back service court.
And then as you have commented about the opposing mates missing out on making love points.

But the bestest part would be in bending over to retrieve balls (the ones on the court surface -
not the ones in the {pocket}) - definitely would not want to squat and spoil an advantage to score !

Of note some of the tennis knickers only have the ruffles on the hinder - best is the all around expose
and of course in a contrasting color so they are not missed.

BEWARE in an Official Match that the Umpire doesn't disqualify for inappropriate clothing not to be
confused with an equipment malfunction ! LOL !