BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Entry
(12-27-2020, 12:15 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: That is what it will be utilized for part of the time.

I'm sure that sissy is squirming in her tight cage, knowing that it will be two months until she is released and that she has this to look forward to as well.
(12-27-2020, 02:28 PM)wailer Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 12:15 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: That is what it will be utilized for part of the time.

I'm sure that sissy is squirming in her tight cage, knowing that it will be two months until she is released and that she has this to look forward to as well.

She really squirms when i do tease and denial for an hour or so off and on while she is restrained. Then lock her back in cage and she cannot hardly stay still.
It is all good training and while maybe frustrating for her now, will make her all the more resilient (and therefore compliant) to such methods going forward.  Big Grin
(12-27-2020, 05:41 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It is all good training and while maybe frustrating for her now, will make her all the more resilient (and therefore compliant) to such methods going forward.  Big Grin

She complains of blue balls and they were so tight and seemed to be swelled up from teasing they almost looked like they were turning blue. The look of frustration as I put her cage back on is priceless, look of utter defeat and disappointment as she resigns herself to no orgasm.
It would be interesting trying to explain that in the A&E Department if it ever came to it.  Wink
(12-27-2020, 12:15 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 12:09 PM)wailer Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 06:35 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: No you should be responsible for cleaning it up from both after they are finished, good to get a t!sty mixture.

Have you considered using the machine on your sissy Ma'am?

Perhaps after you are finished, so it is properly lubricated for your sissy as if you were taking her yourself. Or perhaps your sissy could be put in the corner being fucked by the machine as you and your male friend enjoy each other, before sissy cleans you both with her tongue.
That is what it will be utilized for part of the time.
Have You considered having Your new boyfriend bringing one or more of his friends round to um keep sissy busy while You are with Your boyfriend, Miss Amber ?

Curtsy
(12-27-2020, 11:32 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 12:15 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 12:09 PM)wailer Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 06:35 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: No you should be responsible for cleaning it up from both after they are finished, good to get a t!sty mixture.

Have you considered using the machine on your sissy Ma'am?

Perhaps after you are finished, so it is properly lubricated for your sissy as if you were taking her yourself. Or perhaps your sissy could be put in the corner being fucked by the machine as you and your male friend enjoy each other, before sissy cleans you both with her tongue.
That is what it will be utilized for part of the time.
Have You considered having Your new boyfriend bringing one or more of his friends round to um keep sissy busy while You are with Your boyfriend, Miss Amber ?

Curtsy

It may end up there but for now not planning on multiples.