BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifely Duty
Growing up doing and doing housework along with my sisters just seemed normal to me. We were each told it was a necessary skill to learn. I overheard my mother telling my sisters that someday they'd be married and would want to keep a tidy house. I wondered what about me? I discovered the answer immediately when I began my first live in relationship. My girlfriend quickly turned me into the wife. I dressed as the wife and performed the "duties" of a traditional wife. She would often joke that someday I'll make someone a good wife. It was sarcasm about my housekeeping and cooking skills. I soon found there were other "duties."

After returning from class at the cosmetology school, my g/f liked to have a glass of wine and have me bring it to her as she relaxed in a chair. This often included a foot rub as I knelt before her as she enjoyed her drink. One day she added a little twist. As I was giving her a foot massage, she said she wanted something else. I looked up and she had placed a dildo between her legs. With a smile on her face, she said, "Please me." She then coached me on how to suck a cock, saying, "Its a skill every wife should have." I placed my hands, with red painted nails, around her cock, and was told to kiss the tip. Then, I was told to put my red painted lips over the top and slowly slide it into my mouth. I did as she said, and then started a rhythm of sliding my mouth up and down, as she watched and coached me. She finished her drink and told me to start dinner.

This became one of her favorite routines. Then one day, after performing my wifely duty, as usual, she said one little thing was missing. She then produced a used condom and coated the cock with cum. I was too timid to even ask the origin of the cum. She merely smiled and said, "You know what to do."
You’re clearly very versatile  Wink and kudos to your partner at the time for having the imagination and patience to get you trained up.
(10-21-2020, 04:32 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: You’re clearly very versatile  Wink and kudos to your partner at the time for having the imagination and patience to get you trained up.
Yes, she certainly didn't lack imagination. As you'll see in future posts.
A paperback cover to capture the extent a sissy will go to please an assertive woman.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)