ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair
Bill, fun cartoon, I’m jealous of his hair.
A story inspired by Bill:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Loving it - Billi’s got a diploma in femininity in his future.  Wink
Either fame or infamy . I will revel in both lol .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I mentioned this before, back in the 1970s it was fashionable for boys to have long hair, if you had short hair your friends would laugh at you, although I had a pretty face for a boy and with my long hair I was sometimes mistaken for a girl by grownups, although it always embarrassed me and make be blush in front of them oh isn’t she adorable they would say, it was more humiliating if mommy was there, it was something I had to endure if I wanted to have long hair like my friends.
Does anyone else remember women having big hair and wearing headscarves . All women used to wear them . Now you very rarely see anyone wearing them except for religious reasons . They used to be so fashionable .

(01-02-2021, 08:07 PM)Bill Wrote: Does anyone else remember women having big hair and wearing headscarves . All women used to wear them . Now you very rarely see anyone wearing them except for religious reasons . They used to be so fashionable .
A scarf over rollers is nice too.
(01-02-2021, 08:31 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 08:07 PM)Bill Wrote: Does anyone else remember women having big hair and wearing headscarves . All women used to wear them . Now you very rarely see anyone wearing them except for religious reasons . They used to be so fashionable .
A scarf over rollers is nice too.

Yes my mom used to wear a scarf over both big hair and rollers.
I remember my aunt fussing around getting ready for a dinner party in just her underwear and apron with her hair up in curlers and a headscarf on .

Scarves were something that easily identified someone as Female, and i'm sure there were sissies back then that could look Femme just by wearing a scarf. A female family member suggested just that for me when i was little, as She knew my desire to be a Girl, but somehow just wearing a scarf wasn't enough, didn't convey my Gurlishness and so i never did wear one in public.