BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex as a Tool
I'm sure others have experienced sex being used as a behavior modification tool. In my case, my former g/f noticed an immediate reaction when she set my hair in rollers the first time. I can't explain the effect it had on me, but seeing myself in rollers always got me aroused and a noticeable lump would appear in my panties. My g/f teased me about this and used it to her advantage. She "rewarded" me for agreeing to be her hair model by giving me a hand job. While she did it, she whispered in my ear about how pretty she was going to make me when she did my hair and makeup. This got her the desired result each time and reinforced her use of curlers as a tool to make me more submissive to her demands. 

Another method she used, was during sex, she would bring me to the point of orgasm and then stop. I would have to beg to have an orgasm. Once I began begging, she would add things I had to agree to before allowing my orgasm. These demands increased over time. I first had to agree and beg to wear panties and a bra, then dresses and heels and so on. It was her favorite method. Failure to beg and agree meant no sex.  Over time, I was gradually feminized more and more. She would remind me that she always got her way. Eventually, if I even hesitated at one of her demands, she would just give me her look and state that phrase. I knew resistance was futile and would submit. 

Another phrase she used was, "You do want to please me, don't you?" That phrase was always delivered in a stern voice and meant the same thing but with an implied threat of consequences. Usually, resulting in some form of humiliation. I soon learned that she knew exactly how to manipulate me. I was no match for her. She was an alpha and I was a beta. I came to know my place. She didn't stay with me but for two years but she laid the foundation for all my subsequent relationships. Several of them have used similar methods. Some harsher. 

If I have my hair in rollers and happen to glance in the mirror, thoughts of her often enter my mind, to this day.
She clearly knew how to press your buttons. Are you suggesting that you were begging for dresses and heels anything other than very enthusiastically, though?  Wink
(10-20-2020, 06:14 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: She clearly knew how to press your buttons. Are you suggesting that you were begging for dresses and heels anything other than very enthusiastically, though?  Wink

I would say at that time there was some some concern on my part. I had the two experiences in high school and knew I was heading down a dangerous path. I was obviously curious being with a cosmetologist but at the same time worried where it might lead. My fears were justified as she knew I was putty in her hands and proved it. It was like playing with fire and I was like a moth drawn to the flame.
Wow Michaela that’s an exciting read even though you’re humiliated then, in hindsight it’s true they saw something in you that needed bringing out for good.
Sex is the best weapon a girl has to use against the male species!  Men are such basic animals and will do anything to get/have sex.  I used and use this on my sissy continuously and it is still the most effective tool.  When i first experimented with dressing and controlling him i used sex as his reward..........  now i withhold sex if he does not comply with my wishes. Each new thing i require him to do  or wear soon became the new norm that was required from then on..........  while i moved on to the next level.......  
The second best and a close second is his fear of others finding out what i am doing to him...  Keeping him in fear for being exposed really keeps him focused and toeing the line!!
Indeed, it is a theme that is seen time and again - you are to be applauded for your efforts and your sissy will benefit longer term from this. StrictWifeAmber is another using chastity to great effect.
Much of this has been used on me over the years as well.
As Ms. Sissys Wife says, fear of others knowing is also a great method.
Most women enjoy shopping, being taken along as a sissy with items picked out or even tried on, from dresses to full slips in pink, to panties, and then your dominant woman say things other women can hear can truly and forever deepen sissys I've obedience, like:
"Go wait on the line and buy your new panties while I look around, I'll be back after you pay for your panties."
Or, " I think you'll love wearing your new pretty slip, won't you? After all, this will be your new clothing around the house from now on. "
Or, "I'm so glad we're finally buying you the clothing that's more appropriate for you to wear, aren't you delighted sissy?"
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
And what is your typical response upon being asked such questions?
My typical response as I've been trained to respond is to repeat part of what she's said in her question as a part of my answer aloud in my submissive sissy voice, enthusiastically.
"Yes Ma'am,  I know I'll just adore wearing my new panties. Thank you for helping pick out some really cute ones."
"I can't wait to get home and start wearing my new slip, it's just so pretty."
"I'm so delighted to finally be able to wear feminine clothing, so appropriate for a sissy like me."
And always with a smile on my face.
Often women who see this light up and look like how can I take charge and feminize someone in my life?
I think if this were more common in public, there'd be a lot more sissies out there, as women would take appropriate action.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
A strong willed woman can always get her way and often enjoys the process of manipulation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)