BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panty Lines - Chapter 3-2 - Sunday
Very enthralling read Cindy - cant wait for the next installment.

Cindy
x
Thank you very much. I have some ideas in mind, but I just can't seem to be able to just sit down and write. I will eventually and once I get started I can't stop. I wrote everything so far in a three day period last summer. Inertia and momentum are keys I guess.
What a lovely story so far!

I would love to hear what happens now that he’s at home with his mother. It’s one thing being dressed and spanked by Mrs Kelly, but at least with her the poor boy may have imagined that his humiliation may be short-lived.

Now that he’s at home, dressed as a little girl in front of his mother, and seemingly about to be drawn across her lap to have his skirt lifted, his panties pulled down, and his bottom spanked, he must resign himself to his ongoing girly fate.
Of course I loved the last line "Mommy, my name is Cindy"! 

I look forward to the time when this happens to Cindy: "I didn’t expect that so soon and you won’t be able to do that for much longer if I have my way". 

Thanks so much for this wonderful, touching story, Cindy!
Bobbie-Sue
Thank you both. I have decided to continue the story with a chapter four. I had been thinking of jumping ahead to the summer holidays, but I do like the idea of exploring Cian's new relationship with Mommy. Rest assured, Mrs. Kelly is close by.

Now I just need a mommy with a hairbrush to get me writing..... or else.
(01-09-2021, 11:14 PM)Cindy Wrote: ...

Now I just need a mommy with a hairbrush to get me writing..... or else.

How about this Stylish Hair Brush-Pink- (Cindy Style) (https://www.amazon.ca/Stylish-Brush-Pink...B00HZ2VQ5Y).
[Image: 61qBso-cBvL._AC_SL1000_.jpg]

Or this (https://www.amazon.ca/Cebra-ethical-skin...B00BRHN5IY).
[Image: 61I6WhCbvzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]
Bobbie-Sue
Yet another brilliant chapter in an absolutely brilliant story...I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for sharing your talent!