BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panty Lines - Chapter 3-2 - Sunday
Thanks for the idea. I may work it into a sequel.
(11-19-2020, 11:03 PM)afp Wrote: Bill that’s a great photo. Is it your line or one of your neighbours - naughty
No lol . Just one off the net . A woman's washing line is a bit like her panty drawer . She would recognize it anywhere and don't kid yourself . They always know when you have had a careful rummage through it .
My neighbour had 3 daughters and two female student lodgers . I have seen all sorts of things on her washing line . Panties as normal . Bat girl costume and babies bibs and soggy teddy bears . As well other female clothing and lingerie .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I take it you’re in the habit of careful rummaging through washing lines to talk with such apparent experience on the subject?  Wink
When i was younger i would borrow some if i ran out of clean ones . like some other youngsters i was forever forgetting to put my dirty clothes in the laundry hamper . That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it lol .
(11-20-2020, 05:32 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I take it you’re in the habit of careful rummaging through washing lines to talk with such apparent experience on the subject?  Wink

I didn't rummage washing lines so much . I did stare a lot at them though . Especially if i had managed to get some gardening jobs during the summer. Mostly at panties and hankies .
I've been thinking about writing more and I have a question. Do you think I should continue the story with Cian and his mommy Sunday night where I left off or should I start at a later time?
I suppose that rather depends on what story you are wanting to tell. Are you thinking of continuing a story about his transformation into a sissy or of writing about his life having already become one? Would your new story be written in a similar environment or elsewhere (e.g. education or holiday)?

FWIW, having read your piece here, I have confidence that you will make a great job of it either way.
Thanks. The alternative to a continuation is a leap ahead to her spending the summer with Mrs. Kerry. I'm leaning more towards the continuation and the transformation process. Cian isn't Cindy yet even though he claimed he was as I left things. I'm thinking that last line was a bit premature. I'll give it more thought.
(11-24-2020, 05:10 AM)Cindy Wrote: Thanks. The alternative to a continuation is a leap ahead to her spending the summer with Mrs. Kerry. I'm leaning more towards the continuation and the transformation process. Cian isn't Cindy yet even though he claimed he was as I left things. I'm thinking that last line was a bit premature. I'll give it more thought
I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't wait to read the next instalment. Whichever way you decide to go I'm sure I'll love it x
Whatever you decide will be lovely I’m sure.
Cian is not yet fully Cindy, but I don’t think the line was premature about referring to calling him Cindy, the name is one more step on the journey.