BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leggings & Prom Dresses
Well there have been messages back and forth between the wonderful SuperiorGirl18 and myself about various things. It came up that it is now very normal for Superiors to wear leggings. A Superior equivalent of trousers. I always thought that these were really quite sexy and needed to be tried. Well I now wear leggings more often than not when away. Plain grey so not too much attention show. But in my now open gym classes they seem to be the default. Would I wear them there. Might, when I loose even more weight. So to that end I am following an online class at my own pace and have to be dressed correctly for classes. 

As to the prom dresses, I was minded to try and fit into a prom dress. With some sparklely heels too. You will have to wait for that as I need to be really ready for a prom. But to my relief after some "How to put a dress on!" learning and experimentation the lovely flowing dress fitted!

So this is my new thread for those two adventures into feminine styles.... Enjoy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great pictures, Michelle - and an adventure into prom dresses is definitely something to look forward to.

As to the leggings, if you’re acknowledging them as ‘superior wear’, surely you ought to be steering clear of them for yourself.  Wink
(10-20-2020, 04:32 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Great pictures, Michelle - and an adventure into prom dresses is definitely something to look forward to.

As to the leggings, if you’re acknowledging them as ‘superior wear’, surely you ought to be steering clear of them for yourself.  Wink

You of course point out the paradox. Look great in leggings to look great in dresses and skirts. Practicality of Winter weather, thick woollen tights or leggings, any real difference? 

Prom to come, honestly. Such drama to put on, squeeze into, but so worth it!
Indeed, Michelle- I was only teasing. No, any male prepared to embrace their femininity (whatever that may involve) is to be admired.
They’re lovely leggings, well worth the effort to get into them, matching top and shoes, love the pictures, thanks for posting, am looking forward to seeing your prom dresses